Parting out complete 93 mark VIII

DynoDaddy said:
I have many many parts left from the 93 mark VIII that I am parting out. Please email me if you need anything. The car is green with tan interior.

ponyfreak10@aol.com

what kind of shape is it in? I could use a hood... not sure on what shipping would be to 14047 though (buffalo, NY)

also, not sure if you can remove it or not... but I need the plastic inserts that go on the doors, counsol and rear seats (you know... that darker strip of plastic/vinyl that goes around the whole interior (goes around the computer))

SC_Steve said:
what kind of shape is it in? I could use a hood... not sure on what shipping would be to 14047 though (buffalo, NY)

also, not sure if you can remove it or not... but I need the plastic inserts that go on the doors, counsol and rear seats (you know... that darker strip of plastic/vinyl that goes around the whole interior (goes around the computer))

Hood is sold. I do not know if you can take those pieces out. I will check

if you still have it... what shape are the headlights/corner lights in?

DynoDaddy said:
I have many many parts left from the 93 mark VIII that I am parting out. Please email me if you need anything. The car is green with tan interior.

ponyfreak10@aol.com
o sure now you tell me after i spend a 107.00 bux for the passenge side interior door weather stripping. :slam any way do you have the interior sill cover for the passenger side? will it fit a gen2 car?
Eric

was it an early 93 with the 1-piece driveshaft? if so...how much $$$ you want for it?
shipping would be to

I would even pay a little extra for some nice packaging-a bent 1 piece is as useless to me as my stock 2 piece.

I can use the rear ashtray door assemblies and the grill if it is not sold let me know, let me know the price you'd like $$$$ is thin this time of year but i'll see what i can do, i'd also like a cd player if the 93 came equipped....let me know! :Beer

i need the whole front clip...or at least what ever you have left. and the deck lid

NEVERMIND

DynoDaddy said:

ponyfreak10@aol.com

ponyfreak- Have Cash In Hand.. ready to be sent in money order or through paypal asap

I NEED:

-GRILLE -- finish does not matter just needs not be cracked or broke anywhere

-CHROME STRIP above grille -- as long as it's near perfect (no dings or heavy scratches)

-HEADER PANEL -- holds headlamps

It's better to call but at least reply and you WILL have cash.

Thanks

Chris 1-(641)-220-3861

DynoDaddy said:

ponyfreak10@aol.com

.. you busy... or don't have the parts?

Willing to give around.. 125 for the grille, if that will make you happy.

around.. 125 for the rear centersection tail lamps off the deck lid..

around.. 70 shipped for the chrome strip above the grille..

around.. 70 for the header panel..

have cash.. need parts.. nobody wants to sell...

Sorry Fella's kinda got a new computer a while back and this site was no longer bookmarked. The parts that i have left off of this car are: Both doors, trunk lid, hood, all weather stripping, and a lot of misc parts. Please email me with your needs.

Again my apologies.

Joe

do you still have anything left like sunvisors? do they have the same big and little one like my 94? do they light up?

Members online

Back