Parting out 97 LSC

v8only

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey all..just picked up this from a friend for almost nothing. I'm keeping a LOT of it...the drivetrain is going into an 89 mustang coupe, and the suspension and rear end with 4.10's is going into the black LSC you see below...."most" of the small stuff is up for grabs including all body body parts, much of the exhaust, the interior is tore up, but I'm sure there is still some good stuff there...I'm just trying to make most of my cash back. BTW, I'm selling the chrome LSC wheels shown on the black car, and will be using the wheels from the red car on my black car. I'll also have a complete IRS setup axle to axle with 3.08 gears, stock driveshaft, etc etc.

Just ask. I'm willing to ship most of the stuff. Body parts "may" be hard to ship. Car is located in so cal. BTW, in case any of you are curious, it was accidently air born, coming down and hitting an object (I wasn't driving)...denting the fender and supposedly the front bumper, and the frame is bent enough to throw the alignment off, even after it was re-aligned.

Black LSC shown below is my DD, and NOT for sale or parts

headlights have one aftermarket HID in it, and one halogen from what I was told.

pass%20side.jpg

dr%20side.jpg

Back.jpg

interior.jpg

both%20cars.jpg

BTW, in case any of you are curious, it was accidently air born, coming down and hitting an object

:lol: oops!

i like those wheels, but it looks like they sit kinda far in. might need to be spaced out a bit.

How much for all three taillights shipped to 08723?

Heading out for the night, I'll respond more in the am. Got an offer for the lights?? I'm not looking to make a profit off this car, I spend $500 for it, and I'd like to try and get my cash back from it,...that's my only goal. If you're not sure either, I'll try and search around for what a more than fair price is.

How about passenger door handle(exterior), and all switch covers and silver rings(from drivers & passenger door controls). Shipped to 67005.

Hit me up with a price. Thanks!

Is the Neon any good? I don't think I need a balist but I know I need a bulb so I want the center light. pm me a price shipped to 43068

I'll be at the car this week to begin dismantling. Keep the requests coming, and I'll check condition of all and take pictures for you all before I quote prices. I estimate maybe tue/wed or so I'll be down there to start on it.

how is the trunk carpet? if good condition price shipped to 51012

How much for the ballast for the neon lamp? I really need one. How much shipped to 99212?

i've got three requests on the neon...I had my buddy look it over and he said he believes it lights up (it was bright as day) and is in fantastic shape, all but a very very VERY small hairline crack near the v8 symbol...I'll have pictures of it in a couple of days and we'll go from there.

ok....where is the ballast located?? I'm headed down there to start parting it tomorrow, so I'll be able to get a lot more pics and perhaps some of the small stuff tomorrow.

I need the neon itself and a small crack in most likely ok if you can snap a pic I'll send cash. My car is red so it would not need painted :)

How much for the headlight assemblies minus bulbs?

K, I visited the car yesterday and started stripping it. I'm doing all the major stuff first, by end of week, early next week I'll start pulling stuff and responding more accurately to the requests here. For now, here are better pics

dash.jpg

neon.jpg

pass%20side.jpg

rear%20seats.jpg

seats.jpg

ya that neon looks ok to me if if it works send me a price. I'd like to get it soon before nmra comes to town

I've got 4 people interested between here and pm's....:(....I'm going to carefully pull it off the car when i'm there next, maybe tomorrow, then i'll shoot out pm's...honestly top offer goes, as there isn't much left of value on the car that I'm not keeping for myself other than this

One more item, how much for the passenger side door handle if it is good?

How much do you want to sell the passenger side window switch, passenger side vent, and the cover for the ashtray? the interior is tan right. Let me know thanks.

Oh i was also wondering about the shifter and the multi function control unit on the steering column.

Keep it I don't play the highest bidder via pm's game

Members online

Back