parting out 95 town car cartier

Mike31

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car has 150,000 miles on it 1 week old water pump
1 week old serpentine rollers pulleys guides and belt.
Newer ac
newer brake pads, rotors
newer rear shock system
Car is running w/ everything intact but head gasket just blew. V8 and heads are fine and uncracked just needs new head gasket. Posted in car classifieds and parts classifieds to see where I can get more for it.

What color is it??/

I have a 96 and could use some parts off of her, if she's the same color as mine (dark green)..Let me know..Thanks..Joey

jcassar said:
I have a 96 and could use some parts off of her, if she's the same color as mine (dark green)..Let me know..Thanks..Joey

Sorry she's grey.

So were trying to figure out right now if we can make more money parting or selling as a hole which is why I waiting for replies on major mechanical parts like tranny engine components ect. If you guys want to put how much your willing to pay for all asking parts I could get a better idea of what kind of return im looken at w/ the parts and you might have to wait just under a week for confirmation on parting or not depending on how many replies I get.

Mike31 said:
So were trying to figure out right now if we can make more money parting or selling as a hole which is why I waiting for replies on major mechanical parts like tranny engine components ect. If you guys want to put how much your willing to pay for all asking parts I could get a better idea of what kind of return im looken at w/ the parts and you might have to wait just under a week for confirmation on parting or not depending on how many replies I get.
if i had pix i would make a offer ,but i need to know what kind of shape first

Would the seats fit a 1990 TC? and what condition are they in?

Members online

Back