Parting out 95 mark viii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilby959798

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well the time has come and I might have found a replacement so I am going to part out the mark. I am keeping the engine, rear end, brakes, wheels and tires, and associated parts. It has nice lsc headlights as well as another set of halogens that at ok. The rear bumper and grill are in great shape but are not lsc. I can take any pic you want just let me know what it is. The interior is in decent shape. Shoot me an offer of and what you want and if it fits what is in my head I'll ship it. I will be reasonable on prices but I know what I want out of the lsc headlights with everything it takes to plug and play into a car with halogens.
Thanks gilby

interior color?
looking for a shifter handle in pretty good shape. preferably tan or black.

The interior color is grey the shifter handle is black. It's going to take me a while to part this thing because I have been working a ton.

New to this forum here, Just recently got my hands on a 95 LSC and looking to upgrade to cobra brakes. Anyone know where I can find someone that makes a decent set of caliper relocation brackets for the rear?

New to this forum here, Just recently got my hands on a 95 LSC and looking to upgrade to cobra brakes. Anyone know where I can find someone that makes a decent set of caliper relocation brackets for the rear?

You can use the search function to get the answers you seek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back