Parting out 93 mark viii !!

66coupe

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just picked up a 93 black on black mark viii for the rear suspension for my hot rod project.

I would like to get some of my money back and help some people out. Let me what u need and make me an offer on it!! I will have pics up tomorrow.

Car only has 85k on it but has been wreck on drivers side. Let me know what u need??

looking for a minty drivers door panel and drivers seat in black

ninja edit o yeah and a gear shift lever that is minty with a working od button. my od button has never worked.

Last edited:
Here are some pics, Sorry for the bad quality of the. I couldn't find my digital camera so I used my phone.

photo4.gif

photo3.gif

photo1.gif

This runs great and everything works on it.

It's a 54 ford f100, it's getting a 05 towncar front IFS and this cars IRS for suspension and I'm not sure what I'm doing for a motor yet but I have a nice 0 mile prototype 5.4L supercharged motor I can get my hands on

ZMT I have the seat and shifter for sure, make me an offer on it. Also I will have to check the door panel but I'm pretty sure it's good! let me know

ok guy, I have had many request for parts! Here is a list of stuff that has been asked for.

Sunvisors= 40.00
Grille= 80.00
Shifter w/working od= 30.00
Door panels w/switches= 50.00 ea.
clockspring= 50.00

These prices are for the parts and shipping will be on top of that. I will pull the parts as soon as they are paid for. If you have any questions or need parts please text me at 1 734-735-3520 or email me at Jdwornik@att.net

My paypal is Jdwornik@att.net

Would you be willing to go 85? for the grille, center buttons for the computer and trunk lock cover + Chrome Trimming if in decent shape?

Grill is sold, truck lock cover faded. But I do have the computer buttons in good shape. Let me know

parts

Hi, I had sent a private msg, I want to see about the 2 headlight assy, the door for the fuse box (on side of dash when driver door open), the two cup holders and doors/lids in console,

Let me know. Thanks!!
Mark

mtstanley@cox.net

OK guys, this is last call on these parts!!! Everything is going to be priced from $5 to $30!!!

Let me know what you need other wise this car is going to the scrap yard in a week!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back