Parting out 2000 LS V8 spt

Can you take some more pics of the tires. Very interested can come pickup wednesday

I'll get em' all off and take a good pic, don't want you wasting your time driving in.

as for the grille, I took a closer look and it's got some wavy spots on the right side .. your call.
other then that it's good, no broken mounts etc

2ufad83.jpg

do you have pics/price of the grill? ship to 13212 PM me

I'll get em' all off and take a good pic, don't want you wasting your time driving in.

as for the grille, I took a closer look and it's got some wavy spots on the right side .. your call.
other then that it's good, no broken mounts etc

2ufad83.jpg

Depends on what you're asking for it I suppose. I'm in upstate ny 13212 pm please with price asked

Was the air intake tube off? It looks for vacuum somewhere and the car will not run unless its in place.

Pm me your price on the center vent message center very intrested.

Hey manoli, PM me your reasonable price and it's yours.

02Linc, I think I started my own LS without the intake part's installed and it ran fine. someone told me it would run like crap but it didn't.

as for this LS, after the fire I've decided not to try and start it again. the owner told me it was knocking and he ran it without oil so I'm sure the engine is toast.

anovelli, do you still want the wheels/tires?

door handle shiiped out today

I remember someone wanted the auto dim mirror, coming off today.

I have the gauge cluster out, steering wheel, with working clock spring (must have been replaced sometime) , driver door modules, FEM, REM, PCU, Headlights, fenders, hood

still have all the exterior engine parts as well (alternator, pumps etc)

$75 + shipping, flat rate box is like $25

is your LS blue or would you be painting it?

scratch that, I'll just take $75 flat if you want it.

De-marko and Manoli make me a reasonable offer in PM and I'll ship your parts out tomorrow. the center dash vent is perfect and came out easy.

mirror is on hold for someone sorry

Hi there, just joined today. Do you still have the radio? And if so, do you know if it works well? I want one with the cassette player so I can use my MP3.

Rudy your parts just went out today, tracking 9405 5102 0082 8122 3061 23

Welcome Ford Freak, I do have the working cassette radio, would you want the cd changer from the trunk as well?

Last edited:

Members online

Back