PARTING OUT 2000 Lincoln LS 3.9L

thaiguy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My 2000 Lincoln LS died last week, and I'm finished putting money into this POS. I love the car, it's beautiful and sexy, but its time to move to something more reliable. I bought the vehicle last January. Had the transmission rebuilt after one month of owning (put about 24,000 miles on it since, have paper work from shop). New battery February 2013. Just installed 8 Brand new coil packs and spark plugs as of last week (bought them thinking they'd fix my misfires). New crank position sensor as of three weeks ago, along with the eibach lowering springs and monroe sensa-trac struts (also installed three weeks ago). Primewell tires installed on stock wheels prob have like 5,000-10,000 miles on them. I also have ugly chrome rims if anyone is interested (they came with the vehicle when I bought it). Pretty sad how much money I've put into this vehicle in the past year, and especially the past month. I am able to post pictures if anyone is interested in some parts. Oh and if anyone is wondering. The intake valve spring is broken on cylinder 5. Don't feel like paying to have it fixed, and do not have the right tools to remove cams, compress springs, etc.

Thanks

If its not the engine that died I would like to get that from you. Im looking for an engine for my car. Same car.

....eibach lowering springs and monroe sensa-trac struts (also installed three weeks ago).

Do you still have the original coil springs and shocks?
I'm in need of one front assembly and one rear assembly.

Thanks.

Is the leather black? I'm looking for a new center console lid that isn't cracked and the leather in great condition

Hey man. I need the front driver side inner splash shield. Mine is torn at the lower front at the bumper. Also, I'm missing the "L" from my "Lincoln" trunk badge. Would you sell just that letter?

Need a few items Right rear tail-light, Need the right front power seat switch. What color interior? I just picked one up let me know Could use the switch cluster out of the drivers door (Need Tan interior)

I need the air intake.
First of all, do you know if this will fit my 01 LS v8? Hoping someone an chime in.
How much do you want for it?

Are the rear break calipers aluminum or iron? If aluminum, shoot me a price on them.

Either way, why would you want broken ones?

(Couldn't resist...)

I see someone graduated elementery skool! :)

I would like to put the aluminum ones out back for less sprung weight. I'm told they were a 2000 to mid 2001 only item.

I see someone graduated elementery skool! :)

I would like to put the aluminum ones out back for less sprung weight. I'm told they were a 2000 to mid 2001 only item.

Wouldn't the calipers (along with the wheels) count as unsprung weight (which I would agree that the less unsprung weight, the better)?

Wouldn't the calipers (along with the wheels) count as unsprung weight (which I would agree that the less unsprung weight, the better)?

What I mean not what I say. Yes, less UNsprung weight. :)

would you have the center air vent registers, unbroken, with or w/o buttons? ya know, the whole assembly? shoot me a price w/shipping to 75605. thanx.

Hi ,new to the forum and also new owner of a 200 LS. If you still have the car I need the center console buttons just above the radio and below the vents. They say fuel, reset, set up,status. It should be one device with the wire harness clip also. Let me know how much and we can figure how to ship.

Members online

No members online now.
Back