Parting out 1996 STS!!!

rollinluxy

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of parting out a 1996 STS with Norty_STS from this site. If anyone would be interested in any parts please get back to me or Norty_STS and we can arrange something

what radio is in the car? im looking for the cd player...(i have the tape deck right now)...what color interior? im looking for a center console armrest lid in mint condition and possibly a flawless wood grain center console insert. let me know
thanks

would it fit with no modifications to the wiring or dash? my original steroe is the tape/radio unit with the power unit in the trunk and the bose amplified speakers. the head unit is not a bose...just the lame tape deck unit. why did cadillac make this so damn confusing? grrrr!...im just looking for the easiest way to upgrade to at least a in dash cd unit with no modifications.

I'm looking for parts too maybe?

I'm looking for several parts also. Do you still have the hub sensor assembely of that car? The drivers rear tire?

what color is the interior?
i'd like a new center console cover if you've got the lighter interior in there.
mine is starting to get worn out from leaning on it all the time, leather is starting to break down.

I'm in the midst of parting out a 1996 STS with Norty_STS from this site. If anyone would be interested in any parts please get back to me or Norty_STS and we can arrange something

i need the driver side mirror..A deer ran into it and broke it. mine has the DDO option also memory seat op.

Members online

No members online now.
Back