Parting out 1993 Mark VIII (not wrecked)

guardmaker

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Blue 1993 Mark VIII. Body is in very good conditon. Some fire damage to interior. Steering column damaged due to theft attempt. New or like new tires and rim (one center cap cracked). Will sell whole or will part out. No engine or transmission. Have title.

1993 Mark VIII 25%.jpg

Last edited:
looks like it just needs some TLC. how many miles does it have? if you want to make money, your best bet is to just part her out.

what shape are the front grille and the trunk badge in? - if they are in good shape i would like them.

mespock said:
I need the chrome trim from around the driver's side cornering light..

PM me a price...

What state are you in?

I might be interested in the rims

I live in Oklahoma. You tell me what you are willing to give... I'll tell you if it's enough. Fair enough?

Passenger side chrome trim

I could use the passenger side trim over the cornering light if you'd like to sell it

I need the chrome piece above the grill.

Called it!

BTW how are the wheels? :GotPics:

i need the triangel peces in the intrior on the door up by the mirror, and i need the ball mounts for the front air ride senssor's ( the one's attached to the frame )

Rear trim above bumper

I'm interested in the rear trim wrap around the rear bumper...this trim seems to fade out on all models after 6-7 years...can you help?

Searching for parts

I need a grill, chrome molding over the grill, passenger side headlamp, passenger side side marker light and radiator support panel.
Looks like others may have purchased these. Is there anythig left?

I've got a '93 Mark VIII with only 52,000 miles on it if anyone is interested... has front end damage but still starts and drives.

Brendan

Members online

No members online now.
Back