Parting 93 DOHC

Screw-Rice

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a DOHC from a 93 Mark VIII that I am parting out, engine is complete. Guy I bought it from didnt mention that water cept into the engine. Pulled one of the heads and found a little water in all 4 cylinders. I will sell the shortblock complete but it will need to be torn down before using it. Thats why I think someone would want it for the aluminum block. I have the following for sale:
-Computer from the car
-Intake manifold
-Heads complete
-Alternator
-Power steering pump
-Short Block
-Water Pump
-Throttle Body
- all the misc. that comes on a complete engine.

I can get pics later tonight for anyone interested in anything. I will ship the short block, but the buyer will need to arrange the shipping. I will assist and can drop it off on a pallet at a shipping company if needed. Looking for best offer on all parts to recoupe what I put out for everything.

do you have the coolant fitting that bolts to the back of the passenger side head? i really need one.. let me know how much

Believe I got both (definite on the valve covers), I will check on the coolant fitting tomorrow. Pm me an offer for each part, and we can go from there since I only have a vague idea of what they go for...LVC has helped me a lot so I can make you guys some deals.:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back