Part out

VinceJac

LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a guy in town who is parting out his 2000 ls silver

Im going today at four. Need parts let me know

See if the hydraulic fan actuator is any good! And headlights

See if the hydraulic fan actuator is any good! And headlights

Try putting SEAFOAM TRANSTUNE in the red can in there.

Let it clear things up then change the fluid I recommend having a shop do full fluid exchange that way it takes all the him with it. Appose to adding a quart them drain then refill.

IT was involved in collision so the headlights are broken. The actuator works I didn't know how to remove it so it is still in the car. It has a brand new transmission with less than 10000 miles on it and the engine sounds very good.

Thanks for the info, I just had my transmission replaced a year ago. And blueberryyum I have the sea foam running now

Thanks for the info, I just had my transmission replaced a year ago. And blueberryyum I have the sea foam running now
Ok give it some time to work its magic. The stuff really works I am a living proof. 198 thousand miles and running.

Thanks BB, I'm gonna try that also this season, I had already last season changed fluids once but I'm sure I didn't get it all exchanged.

+1 SEAFOAM TRANSTUNE

See if he has the electric coolant pump. And it's in working condition.

Also if it's the 2002 v8 the engine cover.

You know if he still got the engine? can you find out and lemme know how much he want for it if he still got it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back