Part numbers

Aris

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I need to replace few parts from suspension on my `00 LS. In Latvia where i live these parts are lot expensiver than in US and i must order them and wait few weeks. So i was thinking to order them on internet, but the problem is that i don`t know part numbers and without them it is a risk that i will order wrong part.
I need bouth front knuckle (or link, i don`t know exacly how it is in english), stabilaizer assambly and one rubber.
If anyone have info about part numbers please send it to aris@dot.lv or post it here.
Thanks!

Aris said:
Hi!
I need to replace few parts from suspension on my `00 LS. In Latvia where i live these parts are lot expensiver than in US and i must order them and wait few weeks. So i was thinking to order them on internet, but the problem is that i don`t know part numbers and without them it is a risk that i will order wrong part.
I need bouth front knuckle (or link, i don`t know exacly how it is in english), stabilaizer assambly and one rubber.
If anyone have info about part numbers please send it to aris@dot.lv or post it here.
Thanks!

See here:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214270&catalogid=0

Members online

Back