Parents take LS for a drive ?!

xarruda89x

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, as you all know, i got my car friday, my dad is going to providence RI ( i live in mass. )tomorrow with my car, i dont really approve but i said its ok, but only this one time ..

Do you hate it when your parents say can i take your car to a place?

I let my Dad drive my car when he wants, as long as I can go with of course. He's been in too many accidents alone.

I can't say that it's ever happened...but I don't think I'd like it much. I'd let them take it and wouldn't let on that I was unhappy, but I would be.

Nice coincidence, A few minutes ago my dad asked if Id let him take my car down to FL for work. 800mi round trip... he said the company would pay for some new tires so im not hating that. Any suggestions on new tires? i tihnk i have the 16" rims... they are the lincoln 7 spoke ones. I guess hes jealous he just bough me the 05 V6 with 37L miles, hes got an 04 Volvo S80 witk 58K. he told me hes lookin at LS' next year when hes gunna get rid of his i guess hes jealous mines newer nicer and was less than his.

I don't let ANYBODY else drive my car. Period. As much as I pay for this car, and as nice as it is, I don't take any chance of someone else fudgin it up.

My parents foot the bill for the car + ins + gas....i guess i dont have much of an argument when it comes to them wanting to use it, it is rare that they borrow my car tho. It is lame to have someone else drive your ride.

My father owns part of the car, bc he was my co-signer. I pay for the car and insurnace, but if he ever was to need it, id definatly let him use it. I mean if it werent for him, I wouldnt be driving it right? Just my 2 cents.

Damn dude my parents refuse now...the first time my dad went to back it out of the driveway and scrapped the midpipe on the road...i come out screaming...hes like damn i don't no how to work the "damn switchs and thingy"...my moms 4'10 she would never see over the wheel...

take the air out of the tires and pull some wires out from under the hood!!

lmao yeah I'll take the air out of the tires lol .. just every time he takes my moms car he comes home with a scatches on the car, thats what im worried about.

I let my father use my car when his 95 LSC is being a pain in the ass. I don't drive it during the week much, but I still don't like the idea of him not watching out for potholes and dips in the road and stuff being that it's lowered.

He always bitches that my car is too loud. I then have to remind him about how loud my '87 was and then he shuts up. "Yeah, you're right". lol

So, while it bothers me a little bit, the guy needs a car to get to doctor's appointments. If something happens, that's what comprehensive insurance is for.

If my dad wanted to borrow my car I wouldn't have a problem...he's got a few years more experience than I in that department.

Seeing him come back with a smile would be worth it! :)

i let my dad take my car whenever. too bad he doesn't even want to though. he doesn't like the image that comes with the car... whatever he bought a lincoln mark when he was 18 just like i did, i don't see why he doesn't like mine. pretty much i let all my boys drive my car, i'm not petty about my car. now maybe if it was a bentley, actually i'd probably let anyone drive that too.. :D

well, my dad finally did something good, he went on the freeway with it this morning, he goes, this car is crap on the highway, it started to shake and didnt know what kind of gear to go in, so my dad bitched at the dealership since i got it friday and what ever it is, it will be replaced brand new .. veddi niice !

Members online

Back