Panoramic shot of the Showroom.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Enjoy.

panshowroomsmall.jpg

DEEEAAAAMMMMM. That is a nice shot. Looks fabulous. Got any tires for the track? I want to mount a pair to trade out when I want to race. It would be nice to get some street drags so I can change at home and not at the track.

xcqshnr said:
DEEEAAAAMMMMM. That is a nice shot. Looks fabulous. Got any tires for the track? I want to mount a pair to trade out when I want to race. It would be nice to get some street drags so I can change at home and not at the track.

Were direct with M/T.
The M/T Drag Radial is the best Drag Radial on the Market today. We will have full stock on these when released and I can crush both Summit and Jegs on these as far as pricing goes.

http://www.CJPOnline.com

My question --- Where is the secret door to the massage parlor at?

Stuff the massage parlour, where are the keys to the Mark VIII?

DAMN! Wish I had the privilidge to see that every day, Working somewhere like that would be awesome. :D

Great looking shop man. I hope to see it when we get a bunch of Lincolns there. Is there a way to get in touch with you, and hopefully get a set date and spread the word?

ONEBADMK8 said:
Nice talking with you Josh.
Ill post that info we spoke about in the next few days.

You too, man. I hope to get up there sometime this summer; hopefully we can make a meet out of it!

Members online

Back