Pampered 1998 lincoln mark viii lsc

98cobraLSC

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Cant believe I'm doing this,, but just found out my family is getting bigger so I have to sell my toy.... My 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC is probably one of the cleanest in Florida.. NO JOKE.. This car needs absolutely nothing... put the key in and drive it... Car has been fully serviced. There is nothing that I spare on this car... I did a complete tuneup with motorcraft plugs and changed all 8 ignition coils, changed the fuel filter, and put a new serpentine belt. Rear end fluid, tranny fluid all changed, and of course the regular oil changes. Car has new ceramic brakes front and back, new rotors, and new calipers in the rear. A/C is ICE COLD of course, and the air suspension works 100% perfect. I also installed a 2.5 inch catback exhaust with an x-pipe and Lincoln Motorsport Mufflers,,, sounds Awesome BTW.. Also installed a Pioneer 7 inch in dash DVD player with Bluetooth and JL Audio Speakers front and back... These cars are rare... Especially the LSC model which this one is... And its the last year they made this car,,, so its definitely a collector..
Car has 134k miles... She has no leaks of any fluids at all.. If you are familiar with these cars you will be happy to know the rear neon works perfectly and the Hid Lights work 100% as well... Please no low ballers... I know what I have,,, These cars have been my passion ever since they came out,, its like parting with my kidney selling this car lol,,, but got to do it.... Asking $4850 obo.... 561 373 9280..... check out my album for pics....

Some jerk may post about this sale... A guy in royal palm beach wanted to buy the car from me.. Made me an offer... We exchanged some more emails... Didnt know when he could come to miami to buy it... I advertised the car was in jupiter... Because i stay there every weekend to visit my son... Today a gentlmen contacted me offered me more money and bought the car... I informed the prospective buyer thst it was sold and wished him luck... Now he said he is going to tell everyone about this....lol... I know if i want to buy a car i dont sit around and think about it... I get it... Also this guy never even contacted me on the phone... Only email...i never promised him my car... Just wanted to let the forum know...

Money talks, and BS walks! Until cash is in hand, the car is still for sale!

searching for a 4 dr car... not an ls fan... so maybe looking into a nice navigator...

Did it go to another LVC member? I was really hopeing you were going to hold on to it a little longer so I could buy it down the road. Oh well someday I'll get a gen II ....

Members online

Back