Painting the headlight bezel???

Mussolini1996

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I figured I'd take apart both of my headlights, since one gets condensation in it. While doing this I'm contemplating painting the black bezel, either just a gloss black or possibly silver to match the rest of my car. Now what I'm concerned about is that silver may look a bit "cheesey". Does anyone have pics of there bezel painted silver??? Also I'm looking for clear corner lenses, but I think $80 or $90 is a bit pricey. Anyone know of some less expensive sites???

So I figured I'd take apart both of my headlights, since one gets condensation in it. While doing this I'm contemplating painting the black bezel, either just a gloss black or possibly silver to match the rest of my car. Now what I'm concerned about is that silver may look a bit "cheesey". Does anyone have pics of there bezel painted silver??? Also I'm looking for clear corner lenses, but I think $80 or $90 is a bit pricey. Anyone know of some less expensive sites???

I would color match the bezels. It will look fine if you use your cars color code

You won't find them anywhere else but on our site. However, they are backordered at the moment. What some people did before the clear turn signal lenses we offer was get a sheet of flourescent lighting paneling and cut the the lenses out of that. It's a cheaper alternative.

the silver painted bezels looks really good some pics around here somewhere but I would do it silver to match the car for sure thats easy

but im lost on mine I have midnight gray paint and not sure if it would even be noticeable if i painted mine :confused:

so Im partially stupid and the rest is really stupid..... what are you talking about when you say head light bezel?

so Im partially stupid and the rest is really stupid..... what are you talking about when you say head light bezel?

The inside (bezel) of the headlight. People like to paint the black portion the color of their cars to color match.

I painted the black portion of my headlights to match my silver car and it looks sweet. I love it. These arent good photos, Ill get some better ones for you.

2345.JPG

4567.JPG

Looks sharp Eli. Only thing you need now is the clear side markers.... *cough* Hurry up LsKoncepts *cough*

I painted the black portion of my headlights to match my silver car and it looks sweet. I love it. These arent good photos, Ill get some better ones for you.

Hey man, it is hard to tell from the picture. But I think if you were to throw a couple blue emblems on the car it would look nice against the silver. Just my opinion to break up the color a little bit.

Yae man you do not have to do anything because your car is black. I have heard of some people go as far with black cars to paint them a glossy black.
What a bunch of LS enthusiasts:D

I think all LS's need eyelids.... it gives the front a much more agressive look!

I think all LS's need eyelids.... it gives the front a much more agressive look!

Im not sure about aggressive, but it does add some character. I have also heard people describe the look as "sleepy" which I can see.

some do a search on my angel eyes I just did, I painted the bezel siilver. I used a heat resistance spray paint from an auto parts store. I am typing from my iPhone or else I would post the pic myself, thanks :)

Yae man you do not have to do anything because your car is black. I have heard of some people go as far with black cars to paint them a glossy black.
What a bunch of LS enthusiasts:D
Like me! My car is black and I painted my bezels black. You actually notice it more than you think you would.

My car gets the "sleepy" or "tired" comment. Whatever. I like it!

sleepy.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back