packers vikings

04lincolnls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Packers an Vikings tonight, woo hoo,whos itgona be? I can't wait to watch this game it's gona be great im from minnesota so I gota take the vikes for the win anybody else?

im a chargers fan myself but i think that the vikings will take it tonight. Brett thrives in clutch situations. but it shold be a good game for sure.

I am a Packers fan, and would love to see them stomp the traitor. But the vikings have been doin great. If I had to bet money I'd say the Vikings, But I hope that Green Bay wins. Anybody know what time the game is, and where are they playin.:cool:

I think if the vikings secondary isn't up to snuff, the packers are going to air it out heavily!

Maybe Favre will get loose in this one though...

If the vikes blitz Rogers then the vikes will win - GB's O line is weak

I am a Packers fan, and would love to see them stomp the traitor. But the vikings have been doin great. If I had to bet money I'd say the Vikings, But I hope that Green Bay wins. Anybody know what time the game is, and where are they playin.:cool:

Games on at 730 central on espn an abc.

I'll be watching it. It's the first game I've had the time to watch all season.

Games on at 730 central on espn an abc.
And ABC? I wish--my local ABC affiliate is showing Dancing With the Stars. :yuck:

Cool--they were just talking to TD about his 99-yard run to daylight against the Vikes. Of course, it was a beer ad, but at least it's better than those brain-dead Tailgate Approved commercials from whichever bottled urine company runs them. And it's light years beyond those idiotic Toyota tail gating ads. Don't the NFL and NCAA have rights of refusal on these ads? But I digress.

At any rate, I don't particularly have a dog in this fight, but I like Favre, and my boy AD is wearing the purple and gold, so I'm gonna have to go with the Vikes.

I think if the vikings secondary isn't up to snuff, the packers are going to air it out heavily!

Maybe Favre will get loose in this one though...

If the vikes blitz Rogers then the vikes will win - GB's O line is weak

good call, haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back