For Sale Package deal

ONLYTONY

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale (1) 97 MKVIII, and (1) 98 CE. Both cars for $7500.00. Come get them and drive them home ( if your in the USA) Thanks TONYyyy all 5 on st 3 CE&97.jpg

all 5 on st 3 CE&97.jpg

A MARK VIII collector "starter Kit"
Maybe more, or really ANY, details about the cars could help?!

I'll give you a hint of normal items included in a classified ad:
- How many miles does each car have?
- How long of you owned each car, years and miles?
- Where did you get the cars from, how many miles on them when you got them?
- What does the right side of the cars look like?
- What maintenance has been done to either car?
- What condition are the cars in?! Inside and outside?! (dents, dings, paint chips, rips in leather, faded paint, etc)
- What is the condition/status of the normal Mark VIII weak points (suspension, headlights (bulbs & housings), taillights, rear window molding, rust, blend door, evap tray, etc?)
- How are the cars kept while in your ownership, garage, outside, in a pond?
- Where are they located (USA is a little vague)

If there is a worse ad for a Mark VIII for sale out there, please post it here!

I will say though, if this is one of those ads where you tell the wife you're selling your car(s), but have no real intention of selling them at all, then this ad is 100% perfect. Look honey, they're for sale!!

Thanks for your help guys. I've had an add for the 97 on many different sites. I get a lot of send pictures, which I do, lots of pics. I got this car for wife to drive while I re-did her 95, that we've had for 15 years. It's done, and 97 to be sold. The CE needs a few things,and they'll get done in the spring. My wife is ok about what I do with my cars, and I have titles in hand, just waiting to meet a new owner. 2 to be sold, will leave me with 3. Next time I run an add, I'll use your list, good info. A member on LOD, gave me the idea of collectors starter kit. Local college is having a car show in April. Them kids got$$$. Good things take time. Thanks for your help TONYyyy

Yes the CE is also for sale. It needs a few things done to it, which I have the parts ready, and will be done In the spring. It's in heated storage at this time (lucky car). It has 150K miles, and is in really good condition, a twin to my other one. If your serious get ahold of me and we can talk. Thanks TONYyyy

Members online

Back