Pac-Audio Steering Wheel Interface - Connector?

CobraLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am installing a Pac SWC for my Kenwood deck. Anyone know where the connector is for the steering wheel controls? I looked under the dash but I cannot see any wires coming down the column....

I have the install instructions but I don't see the connector they picture anywhere near the radio / harness. The install harness does not show any steering wheel wire other than the one on the Kenwood unit.

ToO Funny I was reading it on there site last night and remember seeing Hook the WHite Wire to the 14 Pin on the harness that is plugging into the back of the radio, and then the red to 12 switched, and black to ground, and you dont need to cut the loops,

Hope that helps

crap....^^^^^ that is all wrong I was looking at the unviersal one cuz the one for the poineer didnt make any sense to me....sorry good luck let us know.

I have the install instructions.....I just need to find the wire they describe.
Here is the link to the instructions:
http://www.pac-audio.com/swixprogra...Search=Lincoln&Submit2=Search+Vehicles&ID=322

"Connect the INTERFACE's White wire to Pin 18 (White/Black) of the above connector"

The connector pictured doesn't exist near the factory radio. I am looking for the white/black wire. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the 2003 LS? I can likely find what I need from that.

Here is a link to some wiring diagrams, please save these to your computer, and please don't give out this link to everyone and their brother.(with exception to LVC people)

Members online

No members online now.
Back