pa nj del

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Aight im thinking about having a fishing trip for the east coast members of the lvc. would be a 1/2 night blue or whole night blue trip. somthing for around april.
let me know what everyone thinks.

i would be down for a fishing trip

Radie.jpg

I am still up for it! We can do a half day in NJ at Brigatine on fish-finder charters great for the whole family

I just went out for blackfish a few weeks back i cought a few here and there off the wrecks but only got 2 keepers. Last weekend i went out on my dads boat and i only got 1 blue and a crab lol fishing the flats.
I would like to set up a 1/2 night blue trip for the end of jun or 2nd week in july. i usally go out of bogans basin for any blue trip. gambler dauntless jamacia's are my fav boats to go out on.

I don't do much in the way of fishing, anymore - a little fly and a little deep sea when I can afford it, and when I am on either coast long enough. But, I would be more than happy to tag along and record the event for posterity on film, and obviously, keep the beer cold and the coffee hot. Le me know what the plan is.

Members online

No members online now.
Back