PA Car Show / Cruise Night Schedule 2005

We should try to make Carlisle at least the get together for the NE Chapter yearly.......sound like a plan?

1wykdmk8 said:
We should try to make Carlisle at least the get together for the NE Chapter yearly.......sound like a plan?
is a plan

I will be at the GM nationals with the STS. Or at least that's the plan. I will only be able tio attend one day and that will be Sat

What 'Get Together' are we talking about?

Works for me! :p

1wykdmk8 said:

Well it's a 5 hour drive for me and I'm not prepeared to do that more than once or twice a year. So I figured I would do Carlisle and then if theres another WMMR type gathering I'll try to make that.

The All Ford Nats at Carlisle.....for those that have Lincolns.......but I will most likely be there with my dad's Chevelle for the All GM Nats also......hmmmmmmmm....maybe Carlisle is not the best for a NE Chapter get together......for the whole NE Chapter that is.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the correction!! I'll have to doublecheck the entries on that site when they update just to make sure they are right.

codewize said:
Some of the info on that sheet is last year. For instance the GM< nationals at Carlisle this year (2005) are over the weekend of the 24th - 26th. Not the 18th to 20th.

See here for the Carlisle events
http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/2005.asp

Hi All

1wykdmk8 said:
Well it's a 5 hour drive for me and I'm not prepeared to do that more than once or twice a year. So I figured I would do Carlisle and then if theres another WMMR type gathering I'll try to make that.

Well it is a 3 hour drive, followed by an 8 hour flight,followed by another 3 hour drive, not to mentione the $4000 it will cost and I will be there :)

Regards

Dereck

LOL You obviously have more money that I do...

Dereck said:
Hi All

Well it is a 3 hour drive, followed by an 8 hour flight,followed by another 3 hour drive, not to mentione the $4000 it will cost and I will be there :)

Regards

Dereck

Dereck said:
Hi All

Regards

Dereck

Are you wimping out Dereck? :N

Hi One_Way

One_Way said:
Are you wimping out Dereck? :N

Heeheeheehee!!! No I am not wimping out. Here's the plan so far, fly into Philly on May 27th, breakfast at OCB on the 28th followed by a ride on the Philly Ducks (If enough people want to), bum around Philly for a couple of days then fly down to Fort Lauderdale, FL for a few days, fly back to Philly in time for a convoy to Carlisle for the Ford show (June 4th), my second week is pretty much free at the moment so you had better get that junkyard list together :)

Regards

Dereck

Dereck said:
Hi One_Way

Heeheeheehee!!! No I am not wimping out. Here's the plan so far, fly into Philly on May 27th, breakfast at OCB on the 28th followed by a ride on the Philly Ducks (If enough people want to), bum around Philly for a couple of days then fly down to Fort Lauderdale, FL for a few days, fly back to Philly in time for a convoy to Carlisle for the Ford show (June 4th), my second week is pretty much free at the moment so you had better get that junkyard list together :)

Regards

Dereck

I'll see what I can do about getting that week in June off for vacation.

Members online

Back