P1519 (IMRC) stuck closed ???

My Lincoln is shooting out p1519 IMRC stuck closed any recommendations?
Yeah, just swap in a new one. They are crazy easy to replace and pretty cheap, come with gasket. Mine was having a high rev issue, R&R it and problem gone.

Yeah, just swap in a new one. They are crazy easy to replace and pretty cheap, come with gasket. Mine was having a high rev issue, R&R it and problem gone.
By any chance you have a picture of it ? In order to swap I have to remove manifold ? Thanks again

Also if you have a link of where I can find the parts I forgot to mention I have a 98 gen2

I just realized I mistakenly took your IMRC for the Idle Air Control Valve. Huge difference! Aparently its a common problem. A google search pulls up a lot of mud on the issue such as this

"The most common repairs in the IMRC include; Repairing or replacing the IMRC solenoid wiring which is broken, frayed or shortened. Replacing the IMRC solenoid. Fixing or getting a replace for the shorted or open IMRC solenoid circuitry."

and yeah, pulling the intake manifold is part of getting it cleaned out if all else fails.

I just realized I mistakenly took your IMRC for the Idle Air Control Valve. Huge difference! Aparently its a common problem. A google search pulls up a lot of mud on the issue such as this

"The most common repairs in the IMRC include; Repairing or replacing the IMRC solenoid wiring which is broken, frayed or shortened. Replacing the IMRC solenoid. Fixing or getting a replace for the shorted or open IMRC solenoid circuitry."

and yeah, pulling the intake manifold is part of getting it cleaned out if all else fails.
This would be the controller to it correct ? This what makes it open up ?

6A3AD0F9-D895-40F2-ACFD-4E33850959ED.png

Members online

No members online now.
Back