P0307 Misfire Code

TheArchaic1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So I am on my way back to work from lunch the other day, when I hit the gas to get out into traffic and the check engine light comes on. I get home after work and check the code with my reader and I have a cylinder 7 misfire. All of the plugs have been changed out, but the code still remains. So I know that I need to do the coils, but which one is #7? I work for an OEM parts warehouse and I can get the coils at a reduced price, but I am wondering if anyone can give me the cylinder layout. Any help would be great!!

Here is a diagram.

layout.gif

before you change your coil again. Check you wires to the coil and fuel injector. A bad connection will produce the same code.

before you change your coil again. Check you wires to the coil and fuel injector. A bad connection will produce the same code.

+1,000,000 I had the same code one time and it was just a loose connector on the injector

Thanks for the tips and the info guys!!! I have checked the connection for the coil and it is good, it has a brand new plug, so process of elimination would be the coil.

Thanks for the tips and the info guys!!! I have checked the connection for the coil and it is good, it has a brand new plug, so process of elimination would be the coil.

Also I would move the coil and see if it still pops on a new cylinder.

Members online

No members online now.
Back