P0171 P0304 200 mile an hour tape but not that good even

smegun

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
wasn't getn any dtc's before but when I was cleaning a spill from the coolant cap I noticed a gummy strip of tape down by the manifold at the bottom I had also accidently poked a hole through one side of the tape thinking nothing of it the next time I started up and drove I got a trouble light and code it was P0171 and P0304 which is not the right fuel air mix or possibly a o2 sensor if anything the car is running worse and can noticeably feel a worsening condition the manifold job was on my list as I had the donuts gaskets but was examining the egr when this happened ... I could never understand the throttle action since buying the car but ive been doing things evidently in the wrong order my head is a cam tensioner and gumout at the moment it was too rough most of the time not to think it was something else rather than poor fuel situations ..now that I actually have codes my ob2 pro program also has a detailed set of tests on a whole bunch of sensors but I cant understand what components exactly there talking about as they seem cryptic EX: component ID $11 value.. passed ….and some other ids $'s xxx components fail ...im doing the donut job on the intake manifold next but it seems sketchy as some test data's appear to be related to voltage and sensors themselves but were is the sensor for a two pronged injector and a specific o2 sensor for each cylinder I can assume that a proggy could identify with a injector but there are only 4 o2 sensors how do I know or the computer know its bank 1 pissy 4

I just took it on a short trip to Walmart by the time I got to the lot I had a flashing yellow trouble light but not on the way home I pulled the codes again stored they were still the same no changes the extended test data is intriguing but somewhat cryptic I can export the DTC data ( a few lines of P0xxx codes )( if it was my wife unknown it would be beneficial ) but the extended system test wont export as of yet I have to run it again to right down 2 pages of code by hand what a maroon also the active test screen will let me compare 4 screens such as the high and low fuel trims ( interesting ) but something is not real time with win mobile at the moment so I have to adjust for strobing seems like a good program yea you know how that is half a motor will it export ….:/ also interesting is command line OBD2 //:> _ but who has the commands /script for that ? anyone ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back