Ovr _Cst: Custom V1 Install Plus!

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got it back a week ago. Tomorrow it goes back to the tranny man for some adjustments be here she is. Finally! The tranny was installed with an 2100 torque converter and a trango shift kit. Tomorrow I go in for an est on some custom xhaust. Other then that. I have drilled and slotted rotors with braided lines and Hawk performance pads in the front. I dunno what I will go with in the rear. Since Hawk does not make them.

After the brakes, this car will be the full time daily driver that is was back in 01' - 02'! I can't believe it has been since 02' Halloween!

211999_26_full.jpg

211999_27.jpg

211999_28.jpg

211999_29_full.jpg

211999_31_full.jpg

Okay, lets talk about why you all clicked on this link. The custom V1 install. Let me just say. I have had this plan since I first seen the garage door opener slot in the MVII Back in 00'. When I first road in Venecia.

Let me also say. The picture soes not do any justice. It is a clean install. Dirty, as of now. But CLEAN! Ohh, you want to know where the radar is. Well, its in the rear. (Some where.) My mount for it isn't finished. So, I will have to take pictures when I get it done. But trust me, if you ever get the chance to get into Ovr Cst. You will not notice it. Or for a fact that there is a radar until you hear it beep and then light up the arrows. But other then that. You will not notice it!

Members online

Back