Hello, I am hoping someone here has experienced this before. My wife and son borrowed my 2006 Lincoln LS8 and it began to overheat on them. Fortunately, they had the good sense to immediately pull over and stop the engine. I drove out to where they were (I'm guessing about 10 minutes later) and turned on the ignition to see what the temp was saying. It was at driving temp. So, I had my wife follow me home, and it did not have any issues. The ONLY thing I can think of is possibly the thermostat stuck(?) I just changed the thermostat a little over a year ago, but sounds like my luck. The fluid level is fine and I did not see any leaks when I arrived at where they stopped. I have also never seen any antifreeze leaks on my driveway. My wife said she could hear the boiling fluid in the resevior. Any ideas what is going on? Thanks in advance.