Other Cars?

CobraLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
When I bought my LS I wanted a "gushy" luxury car to use day to day. I have 4 other cars, 2 are summer only. I was just curious what other cars you guys drive?

Here is some pic's of my summer weekend warrior. Not exactly a luxury ride, but it can blow away the tires at 50mph. :gr_devil:

NW2.jpg

NW3.jpg

pipe1.jpg

Here's my '87 LSC that I just parted out a few weeks ago. Went high 12s on street tires...

me.jpg

mini-DSC01367.jpg

IMGP0618Medium.jpg

P1010008Medium.jpg

P1010009Medium.jpg

Video:
th_12_877.jpg

And my '92 LSC that I just sold at the same time..

LakeGeorge007.jpg

11.jpg

Now I'm down to just the LS.

Here's one of my summer vehicles... I wouldn't consider it "gushy"...

Chevelle5.JPG

Chevelle6.JPG

whew, nice ride HDdave, you ever want to sell it let me know, my dad used to have one of those

CobraLS said:
When I bought my LS I wanted a "gushy" luxury car to use day to day. I have 4 other cars, 2 are summer only. I was just curious what other cars you guys drive?

Here is some pic's of my summer weekend warrior. Not exactly a luxury ride, but it can blow away the tires at 50mph. :gr_devil:

NW2.jpg

NW3.jpg

pipe1.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!! My buddy has a 95GT that is done in a similar paint set-up!!! Crazy!

Ford Garage
2q40bcn.jpg

1969 Ford F-100 (for sale to afford the LS)
4gg1a45.jpg

2hcm5xg.jpg

89 Ford Mustang sorry, camera phone - car is not kept at my house
3ynjvjd.jpg

3ygwj8h.jpg

306ci with every extra
2wn1jys.jpg

System
2jb7f9x.jpg

472crc7.jpg

04 Star Warrior 102ci (summer daily driver - 44MPG!)
30jpqh1.jpg

03 Honda VFR 800
4g8rw1y.jpg

01 Ford Porwestroke Superduty, 04 Lance 1025 my only recent picture of the truck
30kuo2t.jpg

The Lincoln LS is my winter / inclement weather daily driver, if it snows then the diesel comes out. I drive the Mustang about 3 times a year - it gets me in trouble!!

'04 Mustang Cobra on the street and '01 330ci on the track (when I get a new engine).

I have a '72 Porsche 914 2.0, a '74 Porsche 914 2.3, and a '00 BMW Z3 2.8 roadster.

I turn wrenches on my '01 Lincoln LS more often than all of the others combined. :p

Cant really say i have another car since im only 17 but my dad just got a BMW 745LI and it awesome. Id get some pics but my dad is out of town right now with it. He even lets me drive it which may not sound like a big deal but its a $80,000 car.

heres my fair weather driver.
Hasen't been wet or cold in the last 2 years. :)

9116 (2).JPG

9117.jpg

9118.jpg

9112 (2).JPG

fuzzyb said:
04 Star Warrior 102ci (summer daily driver - 44MPG!)
30jpqh1.jpg

The Lincoln LS is my winter / inclement weather daily driver, if it snows then the diesel comes out. I drive the Mustang about 3 times a year - it gets me in trouble!!

That is real nice.... but I am forbidden from buying a bike so I gotta get my speed addiction from my Cobra.:(

No longer have an LS but the list of vehicles grew after it "left." Got an '07 Cobalt SS/SC w/ many upgrades that I love driving. Also got a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SL500 from a friend not too long ago, drive it to special things. He gave me a done up balls out Sentra SE-R Spec-V too but I sold that to a friend. Am working on getting a '91 Sable fixed up which well probably be sold aswell. Also rebuilding a '86 5.0, gonna be a dragger for the most part and finally, another friend could not take the payments and the fact that he has a bad record so I took his '03 Lexus GS300 off his hands for a super dupper price :). I'm pretty much driving it on a daily basis now.

No pics on this computer, well get them up once I have time though.

this was my baby before I got the LS, its a 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. I wrecked her in late november against an 89 Ford Econoline going around 50. I took the red light and hit him straight on.

redmark.jpg

DarkMansLSEV8

DarkMansLSEV8 said:
this was my baby before I got the LS, its a 97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. I wrecked her in late november against an 89 Ford Econoline going around 50. I took the red light and hit him straight on.

redmark.jpg

DarkMansLSEV8

I would have kept the Mark VIII. That is a beautiful car.

shes a total loss im selling her for parts, i quench everytime i take a part off of her to sell.

DarkMansLSEV8

KPM said:
heres my fair weather driver.
Hasen't been wet or cold in the last 2 years. :)

Beautiful car you have there, have always loved the old slant nose Porsches! :headbang:

My winter car. 95 cavalier 03-05 font and rear conversion, Camaro SS hood scoop, flat black and dull aluminum two tone, exhaust, intake, lowered, racing seats, racing steering wheel, short throw shifter w/ carbon fiber shift knob, and a small system.

craigbryan002.jpg

craigbryan005.gif

craigbryan001.gif

craigbryan004.gif

DarkMansLSEV8 said:
shes a total loss im selling her for parts, i quench everytime i take a part off of her to sell.

DarkMansLSEV8

That sucks dude....

Wow, Interesting Porsche population.........Mine are no where near as neat as those but they're not mainstream either:

cnv0485sv6.jpg

beam37tb.jpg

focussunsetretouched6rj.jpg

cnv024625598084mz1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back