Orange blinking light?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i pulled my car out of my garage tonight and got out to close the garage and notice on the back of the rear view mirror (on the outside of the car through the glass) that there was an orange light blinking. i turned the car off and back on and it was still there and then turned the lights off/on and its still on. what does this light mean? please help it really tells the cops to pull me over. thanks in advance..

I wondered the same thing. So why is it blinking.. We were sitting in our carport this weekend and had the radio in my car on. When the door is open it don't blink but if the door is closed with the window rolled down it blinks. I don't understand......

luvmyls said:
I wondered the same thing. So why is it blinking.. We were sitting in our carport this weekend and had the radio in my car on. When the door is open it don't blink but if the door is closed with the window rolled down it blinks. I don't understand......

It doesn't run the wipers automatically when the door is open so as to not throw water all over you as you are getting in and out of the car...

That is too cool! Makes sense. I can't believe all the little options the LS has on it....I learn a little more every day by reading this board....STILL LOVING THE LS!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back