Opinions please..

poniesviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Looking to redo my flames in the next six months and want to plan ahead on updating the car. 1st gen. Looking for your opinions..

1 - First of all I'm flush mounting the rear glass to get rid of the stupid seal problem forever. :) In order to do this right I have to add to the roof and sides to bring the body in and take place of where the seal use to be. Not much body work involved.

2 - Seriously contemplating grafting my door posts into the roof and suiciding what's left of the doors. This will take a new seal for the window to rest against so I don't have to roll it down to shut my door. The suicided door will stop the pillar from looking out of place after everything above the mirror is detached from the door.

3 - Shaving front corner lights. Afraid it will look like a chevy beretta though. ?? Anybody with photoshop want to tackle this please? Also in order to make the remaining chrome eyebrow look I have to do some thinking. Any ideas?

4 - Updating the front of the car. I've thought about filling the inverted ridge right below the headlamps and bringing the bumper cover up smooth to the edge of my HID's.

5 - Ditching the grille. Copying the cobra bumper cover.. add to the existing cover to come up as the edges of our current grille does now, placing a lincoln emblem inset like the cobra emblem on the cobras.

6 - Adding fog lamps to look just like the '97 -'98 style cobra, with oval lights to match the car. Ideas on which lights to use?? I'd also convert these to HID's. Thought about using stock '93+ camaro housings.. ya know the short rectangular ones.. don't know how that box of a light would look inside a copied stang fog light hole though.

Wierd things I've been pondering. Curious if anybody has any input maybe make me think of something that would work better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back