Ooops got popped in the LSC!!!

Ouch, we've had our differences but that sucks. That would've paid for a nice Bel STI driver or comparable detector.

You gotta be more careful these days the cops are getting better at catching speeders, and their tools are more advanced as well.

Ouch, we've had our differences but that sucks. That would've paid for a nice Bel STI driver or comparable detector.

radar detector didn't help he was coming in the opposite direction in the middle of a pack of cars and instant on'd me with laser. yeah no matter what tickets suck for all, but it is my first one in 10 years, and I should not have been going that fast with on coming traffic. he loved the car though and could not believe it was a 1996 model! I told him if he liked this one he should see my 94!! all in all a cool cop, he could have arrested me.

Laser is a bitch.. Although you can legally buy devices that will emit lasers of their own which will cause erroneous readings on the cops unit. They're quite expensive but with some technical knowhow one could probably make their own for cheap. Then again, at least here in NM, police equipped with lasers are very few and far between. I'm rambling now, I'll stop.

I thought you couldn't use LIDAR while in motion?

I got a ticket back in Sept it was 3am and I was making an hour drive home from my girlfriends, I was tired so I figured to I would drive a bit faster to make things intresting and keep me awake. So this guy came flying up on me so I decided to play around with him going like 120 the guy and I were flying for like 15 mile nose to tail then I get off at my exit and DOH.... It was a statie. He was pretty cool though gave me an 80 in a 55.

20015h.jpg

Never drive without proper protection

Ha - thats not as bad as the 126 in a 65 I got in Ohio on the way back from Carlisle last year.

Almost outran him..... Unfortunately he had a parter a few miles up the road....:mad:

well I called downtown today and they told me that since I had a excellent driving record that I can get a diversion on the ticket, I pay 66.00 court cost and if I go a year without a speeding ticket that is all I have to pay. :cool:

Ha - thats not as bad as the 126 in a 65 I got in Ohio on the way back from Carlisle last year.

Almost outran him..... Unfortunately he had a parter a few miles up the road....:mad:

you can out run the car but you cant out run the radio...

you can if your going so fast they cant tell what you are driving:D

been there in m VR4 a couple times.

had the scanner with me. they thought i was a red 300zx. the car is the 1 in my avatar.

never travel without a good detector and police scanner.

well I called downtown today and they told me that since I had a excellent driving record that I can get a diversion on the ticket, I pay 66.00 court cost and if I go a year without a speeding ticket that is all I have to pay. :cool:

I had that when I was 16. They call it court supervision here in our great state.

It's those pesky helicopters that are hard to outrun, although I have firsthand knowledge that a twin turbo 03 Cobra will outrun an Eurocopter AS350B (no I was not driving.)

I passed a state cop going the other way yesterday during my trip to Farmington NM doing about 110. He did not have his radar on, he just stared at me as we passed and he continued on his way. Just in case he decided to turn around I decided to put some distance between us:

130.jpg

Just so you guys know.

LVC does not condone street racing nor breaking traffic laws.

Have fun and stay safe.

Members online

No members online now.
Back