One thing our President has accomplished...

MonsterMark

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Obama's 47 Percent Approval Lowest of Any President at This Point

By Bill Sammon
- FOXNews.com

President Obama's job approval rating has fallen to 47 percent in the latest Gallup poll, the lowest ever recorded for any president at this point in his term.

[snip]

"If I was a heart patient and Gallup was my EKG, I'd visit my doctor," Gibbs said in response to questions from Fox. "I'm sure a six-year-old with a Crayon could do something not unlike that. I don't put a lot of stake in, never have, in the EKG that is daily Gallup trend. I don't pay a lot of attention to the meaninglessness of it."

-more-

-- Ronald Reagan, 49 percent a whole 2% better

Didn't his end up pretty high?

-- George W. Bush, 86 percent

And how low did he get eventually?

-- Ronald Reagan, 49 percent a whole 2% better
Actual 2% is pretty significant, especially the farther from 50% it falls.
Also of note, how much has the approval rating fallen since they took office.

Didn't his end up pretty high?
According to Gallop, it ended up at 52%.

But you've unintentionally made a good point.
Everything he did was basically the OPPOSITE of what Obama is doing.
Expect the Obama numbers to continue to fall, baring some kind of catastrophe or crisis which terrifies people into turning to the President for desperate help.

baring some kind of catastrophe or crisis which terrifies people into turning to the President for desperate help.

This is where the conspiracy-nut in me says: "time to let Osama Bin Laden out of his cage again."

This is where the conspiracy-nut in me says: "time to let Osama Bin Laden out of his cage again."

It wouldn't be that kind of crisis.
In fact, that's the OPPOSITE of what they'd want....initially.

There is a difference, though. Reagan was a good president; the same can't be said about the current one.

Joey here seems to have a problem understanding the difference between a President coming in and fixing a problem (Carter to Reagan) and having a guy come in nd make a bad situation as bad as possible (Bush to Obama).

Members online

Back