one of the hottest ls' in socal...i hope lol

Kevin said:
Uh, NO. Everything I take apart on this car requires me to do alot of farting around getting it back together right :D. PITA car to work on.

Interesting though, and I'm not surprised. Who has the patent on that technology?

Don't worry about the lack of handling there Shaved, to each their own eh! I for one would never give up handling ability for looks, these cars are too sweet in curves+corners.

Good question. I do know they didn't do it initially on purpose. Once they discovered the movement in the bushing, they capitalized on it! Notice how the LS rolls around corners? Nice, huh?!?!?!

BAG THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR CAR! Looks really good I like the headlights.If I remember right you never asked ANYONE if you should bag your car or not. Ride quality is realitive. Some like it hard and some are soft:F

the badunkadunk

i remember someone put a few pics of different things they tried with the decklid, one had chrome " lincoln" with a symbol instead of rear sourround and inner lights. It was the kills.

i dont know if the shaved inners looks good on anything but black. Reminds me of a crown vic or cop car. i think i like tinted tails more than shaved but im not sure

I think "GrayGhost1" did those pictures of his car with the photoshop, looked pretty cool though.

00V8derLS said:
i remember someone put a few pics of different things they tried with the decklid, one had chrome " lincoln" with a symbol instead of rear sourround and inner lights. It was the kills.

i dont know if the shaved inners looks good on anything but black. Reminds me of a crown vic or cop car. i think i like tinted tails more than shaved but im not sure

00V8derLS said:

tinted tailights are weak bro....its something simple that you see ALLLLL the time..its just boring...i like to be in class of my own....thats why my Ls is like no other LS and once its BAGGED...it will defintaley be ina class of its own..but i do agree that it resembles a crown vic jus a lil bit tougher than a vic

Looks good man, its your car right? Do what you want, only way to find out if its awesome or not.

Are you talking about this?

Stock:
510004_201_full.jpg

Inner Tail Lights Removed:
510004_202_full.jpg

Licence Plate moved to bumper and Exhaust moved to center:
510004_203_full.jpg

Tail Lights Cleared and License Plate moved to bumper:
510004_204_full.jpg

Nice pics, I'm actually thinking about doing that center exhaust myself once money rolls in.

00V8derLS said:
yeah those are the pics i was talking about, how would you clear the tail lights, and get the decklid like that?
I'm thinking Photoshop was involved. ;)

HyeLifeLS said:
I don't think that photoshop was involved, look at this one.
I said "I'm thinking Photoshop was involved" in reference to the text quoted in my reply (re: Ken's pics, including one with cleared taillights), not to some random post on air-bagged LSes...

Lambo doors would drive me to drink! Just looks wierd on a 4door sedan, if anything suciude them out.

-Scott-

yes i know he used photoshop to doctor the pictures, you can tell because the tree in the backround is leaning the same way in all the pics. i mean what work is involved in clearing taillights and doing the custom lincoln deck lid?

Actually, those look like '03 and newer taillights with tinted lenses. (The new taillights are clear over red.) To actually clear them, I'm pretty sure you'd need someone to create new lenses, as the red goes all the way through the plastic.

As for the decklid, you'd either need a good body man, or a whole boatload of Bondo. :D

Shaved... I'm a fan of your ride man. I have to agree with some of the previous posters in that going with bags is a little far. Your rims are excellent for the car and wheel well... but more power to ya.

Photoshop was deffly involved with the center exhaust and cleared tails. I gotta say that I dig the clean looks of the LS and the suspension will never be better than the stock.. no sense in scroowin with the geometry.

I guess... I'm curious where you got your LED headlights and mclaren grille?

sweet ride!

so, its gonna cost a pretty penny eh?

i did just install my mclaren grill, looks pretty good with the cleared headlights. ill try to get some pics up soon.

Members online

Back