One for Ray...

djKale

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Ray, here's something along the lines of what you asked me to do last week.

new_grill6b.jpg

And another one without the Lincoln logo on a vertical bar:

http://www.kalekainoa.com/images/edits/new_grill6.jpg

Kale

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeychgo said:
Gimmie Those Headlights!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want those ones you will have to buy them....but they are for an Acura Integra though....talk about a ricer wanna-be :N

Link should work now...I do think those lights look good. Keep us posted on your headlight project. There's a lot of people who would upgrade if the price were right, maybe somewhere between first gen HIDs and stock replacements.

Kale

djKale said:
Link should work now...I do think those lights look good. Keep us posted on your headlight project. There's a lot of people who would upgrade if the price were right, maybe somewhere between first gen HIDs and stock replacements.

Kale

It will be a while before I get it perfected and up and running (IF I do not get disgusted and give up on it......I doubt I will....but stranger things have been known to happen)......but when I do get the ready to go....they will be priced most likely in that range.....it all depends on the price I get for the parts.......the parts prices will most likely fluctuate a bit......

I really like the grill with the vertical bar. I'm looking to do something similar to that on my 2nd gen because I just can't stand the grill, especially monochromed.

MonsterMark said:
I really like the grill with the vertical bar. I'm looking to do something similar to that on my 2nd gen because I just can't stand the grill, especially monochromed.

Too much mesh, not enough grill.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Too much mesh, not enough grill.

I have to disagree with ya. I like that one better than the extra grille. I mean, I like the grille you have, but I like this grille better.....just have to be different. I am actually lookin at doing something a bit different than even that. I am not talkin about the billet grille (although, I am STILL looking into it), but I am leaning towards something a bit more 'custom' and different than what certain ppl have already.....come on now, you know me.....I gots to be different :Beer

Members online

No members online now.
Back