One Fine LS

That is the best color. Real nice car! Just a few more options and it would be just about perfect.

yeah ive been watching that one...i think its been up 3 times already and didnt meet the reserve. i wish it was in jersey.

My pops has the same exact car...year color, etc....maybe I could snag it...hes been going off on tangents about selling his soul to the devil a little more and buying a porsche or a jag...........is that and LSE or whatever....what is it classified as?

looks good just needs a roof lol

DSC06273[1].jpg

My pops has the same exact car...year color, etc....maybe I could snag it...hes been going off on tangents about selling his soul to the devil a little more and buying a porsche or a jag...........is that and LSE or whatever....what is it classified as?

there was no lse for the 06s. and only v8s if i understand correctly.

your father wants to get rid of his 06?

Something smells funny with this one. It is an awesome car (with all the options)! But the 16k on the clock and the line in the description "This vehicle has a few electrical problems that can be fixed by your local dealer. This vehicle has no known defects - it is super. "

A few electrical problems sounds like a defect to me. Especially with only 16k on the car. The Florida location makes me think water damage after reading the "few electrical problems".

I do love the white one as well... My color choices for my next LS are:
Black (again)
White
Silver
Vivid Red

I would not likely purchase any other color. Damn, she looks good in Black!

I do like the white better, however that does have all the options...rear heated seats, back up sensors, THX...etc.

danm i love the color makes me miss my first Ls never seen another one in as good condition as my first one "rest in pieces" i loved the car i just had to buy another one lol

2w7ifba.gif

15dwbh2.jpg

Man with the Gen 2 LSE or the 06 white is the sickest color:cool: .

Anything else is the Silver Metallic frost:D

They do look sweet in white. I like my vivid red, black would be my next choice.

Members online

Back