Once again the Lincoln LS is problem free for our Anniversary vacation

AmsterDutch

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I know the Forum has helped me countless times for different problematic issues when it comes to the LS ...but...I like to give credit and kudos to this magnificent car when credit is due...this year my beautiful wife and I headed for the gorgeous bluffs of the Mississippi river valley in Red Wing MN ...Never once did the LS pass the temperature of 96 Celsius and usually stayed at a steady 94 Celsius with AC blasting frosty Cold...for those who are having there Cooling systems overheating ....I say once again listen to the sound advice of Senior members Joegr and 04' Sport when they say YOU MUST CHANGE ALL YOUR COOLANT SYSTEM COMPONENTS!!! The LS also got a tune up before the trip...I suggest you go with MotorCraft COPs but I ran the aftermarket SPECTRA Brand really hard in 100 degree heat almost the whole trip and they're running flawless along with NGK G-Power Platinum plugs torqued at 19 foot Lbs.and gapped at 0.039-0.043 inch (0.99-1.09mm) the girl rocked the whole vacation and didnt skip a beat...the bluffs were steep and the views were beautiful and with a new sunroof assembly I picked up from the salvage for $75 and a whole new suspension under the LSE I felt like I was literally on rails going around the Valley turns lol ...yes its was a great vacation in the LS once again

I know the Forum has helped me countless times for different problematic issues when it comes to the LS ...but...I like to give credit and kudos to this magnificent car when credit is due...this year my beautiful wife and I headed for the gorgeous bluffs of the Mississippi river valley in Red Wing MN ...Never once did the LS pass the temperature of 96 Celsius and usually stayed at a steady 94 Celsius with AC blasting frosty Cold...for those who are having there Cooling systems overheating ....I say once again listen to the sound advice of Senior members Joegr and 04' Sport when they say YOU MUST CHANGE ALL YOUR COOLANT SYSTEM COMPONENTS!!! The LS also got a tune up before the trip...I suggest you go with MotorCraft COPs but I ran the aftermarket SPECTRA Brand really hard in 100 degree heat almost the whole trip and they're running flawless along with NGK G-Power Platinum plugs torqued at 19 foot Lbs.and gapped at 0.039-0.043 inch (0.99-1.09mm) the girl rocked the whole vacation and didnt skip a beat...the bluffs were steep and the views were beautiful and with a new sunroof assembly I picked up from the salvage for $75 and a whole new suspension under the LSE I felt like I was literally on rails going around the Valley turns lol ...yes its was a great vacation in the LS once again
Pls let me know if you ever decide to sell your LSE. I have a 2002 and need a front and rear bumper cover and thre are none available.

THanks.Wally Dufrat

Pls let me know if you ever decide to sell your LSE. I have a 2002 and need a front and rear bumper cover and thre are none available.

THanks.Wally Dufrat
I just saw a guy on Lincoln LS obsessed Facebook page trying to sell two LSE bumper covers...check it out

Members online

No members online now.
Back