once again.. the Devil is on the prowl...

devilchild

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
haha.... ive found myself a sweet 98 lsc im trying to convince the elderly ORIGINAL owner to sell me...haha

anyway... i havent been on in forever.... i bought a house WITH AN EMPTY GARAGE !!!! and moved in mid march... busy busy busy...

but ill be checking in periodically..

hope all is well with everyone !!!

haha.... ive found myself a sweet 98 lsc im trying to convince the elderly ORIGINAL owner to sell me...haha

anyway... i havent been on in forever.... i bought a house WITH AN EMPTY GARAGE !!!! and moved in mid march... busy busy busy...

but ill be checking in periodically..

hope all is well with everyone !!!

Hope that deal comes through for you bro! Did you ever come across those emblems and other stuff yet? Lemme know!

hahaha.. funny Kid .... 98 pearl white lsc... with some crazy maroon stripe in the leather seats.... whats that all about;) ;) :D :D

Omen.. i did find 2 front grill emblems... 1 red and 1 with a cobrastar decal on it. .. both in decent condition.. not mint but good from 5 feet away..

and i found half of the trunk lock center... just the cover so far.. looking for the rest of the assembly...

so far i havent unpacked the metal fender cobrastars....not sure where they disappeared to..

let me know if you want the grill ones... or want to wait and see what else i unpack in the future

thats cool! let me know if you come across them while unpacking. i'll take what you have already. Thanx

oh wtf was the maroon stripe...........wasn't it a diamond edition (but thought that was a gen 1 thing.....dunno) some one else would know

wb Lucifer i knew you couldn't stay away long

Omen.. inbox me your address again.. its packed away with all my paperwork still..

and Chicken.. i dunno about that stripe... it goes right across the seats... i saw interiors like it on here before.... not sure which model... maybe when she ordered the car she had them put in that interior if that was available for whatever reason

i just searched the "diamond anniversary" edition...

the interior in this lady's 98 looks IDENTICAL to the pics of the 96 diamond..

WTF???? how the hell did that happen if shes the original owner and everything is factory ???

she has every and all receipts for any and all services on the car since late 97 when she purchased it.. apparently it was her husband's (whos no longer with us ) pride and joy .. which is why she doesnt want to part with it.. but im trying to convince her itll be in good hands with me

Did you tell her about how he searched for his last Mark for 2 years and then ditched it first chance he got :D

I hope she turns around though... mint Marks are few and far between.

After seeing your Gen I!! Can't wait what you have in store for a Gen II!

Hopefully we'll be seeing you around more Devil!!!:)

Did you tell her about how he searched for his last Mark for 2 years and then ditched it first chance he got

i wasnt buying a house when i was looking for my last car....

needing a roof over my head forced the sale of the 96.. or i'd still have it

That is very strange, do the seats look like gen 2 seats?

whats the difference between interiors??

Can't wait what you have in store for a Gen II!

to tell you the truth.. im not that big on the gen 2's....

but its mint and the more i see it the more i like it

I sent her an email with your tongue pic and your 666 sign so I'm sure she'll get right back to you.

NOOOOOO !!!! she's an older lady and i dont want her blood pressure skyrocketing !! haha

plus ill never reveal the location of the ol' dusty garage that holds this beauty

The Gen 2 seats look distinctively different than the gen 1 seats....

Clean Seat.jpg

Interior.jpg

im not sure which one looks more like it...

ill have to gander at it again next time im there

I wish I had some better pics for you... the gen 2's have a larger head rest, more defined side bolsters, and totally different plastic trimmings and electronics.

the rest of the interior is gen2 definitely... i remember the console lid...

just not sure which seats are in it

Members online

No members online now.
Back