OMG!!! Nothing Else to say

Either way, I don't think he now how to use ebay. He has no reserve or real starting price. The current bid is $5.50. They must just go for that.

They are NOT 1600 spokes either! More like 150 spokes. They look dirty and rough and the car has been molested!

there over 100 bucks now, i will take two with the tires just to do a big burnout and destroy the rims. i will give him ten for both.

BLEH!!! Those have to be the ugliest wheels that I have ever seen, they are so ugly the designer should get a swift kick in the azz!

I saw some wheels that look close to those but were 24" I think. The car was a late 70's early 80's Caprice that had more ground clearance than a Hummer. LaQuisha was driving it.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Why! did he have to be from OHIO! As a spokesman for Ohio I'd like to let you all know that we don't roll like this in Ohio. He must be from out of town. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Why! did he have to be from OHIO! As a spokesman for Ohio I'd like to let you all know that we don't roll like this in Ohio. He must be from out of town. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He's a Buckeye oh the horror J/K. :D :D :D :D :D

Oh come on I can see Debi with those... She's the highest bidder I bet LOL:D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: He's a Buckeye oh the horror J/K. :D :D :D :D :D

Pepps... that whole car has your name all over it. :p:D Come on make him an offer..

You just ain't right Mespock!!!

Now you know Debi's a first gen girl with good taste. Since she's not responding you know I got to look out for my girl. :p

I saw that fool in person 3 months ago. Me & a friend went up to Cedar Point & passed him on the way in. Without speaking I assured him that he was #1.

Members online

No members online now.
Back