OMG- Lincoln Aviator (2007) revealed!!!

the only caddy i would get is the CTS-V. 13.1 in a quarter can not beat that for a stock sedan!

thats pretty cool how they drive it all covered up like its a government secret. why wouldnt they just put it in a trailer hidden if they didnt want anyone knowing what it was

itsnotmydaddys said:
thats pretty cool how they drive it all covered up like its a government secret. why wouldnt they just put it in a trailer hidden if they didnt want anyone knowing what it was

B/c they still want to let the general public know of its existence- it's intriguing, you must admit. Like a tease, if you will.

I must add that the new Aviator looks worlds better than the 2007 Buick Enclave crossover. Pic shown is of the Centieme concept car, but the Enclave will be based on that.

3060000000051424.JPG

After sounding the trumpets for the future introduction of no less than 14 crossover vehicles, GM has let us know what a couple of them will be named. The eight-seat GMC Acadia we posted on last week and the upcoming Saturn Outlook will be joined by the Buick Enclave, which is reportedly replacing both the Ranier and the Rendezvous when it reaches dealers in Spring of 2007. The Saturn Outlook will go on sale first in the fall of 2006 and the GMC Acadia will wait in the wings until the end of 2007. Hopefully the staggered rollout means each model will be markedly different from its platform mates. The Enclave’s styling, according to Edmunds, will be based on the Centieme concept (shown) that debuted at the 2003 Detroit Auto Show.

Lincoln just lost one very loyal Aviator customer. If they're lucky, I'll go back to an Explorer. Otherwise, I will be looking elsewhere.

Not only is that the fugliest thing I have ever laid eyes on, it is a complete and total departure from the original concept of the vehicle. It's nothing more than a station wagon.

ONEBADMK8 said:
That "Thing" is a cookie cutter Rice wagon looking hunk of crap, again what in the hell is Lincoln thinking? That is a PUKEWAGON! Looks like everything else on the road. NO style, boooooooooooooooring.

I agree! It looks like junk!

Its basically a jap vehicle. But as you can see, from the mans first statement. He's taking lincolns design and purpose from luxury, to "smaller, sleaker, more fuel efficient" This does not equal luxury. I wouldn't be suprised if you see a version of the fusion, with a lincoln badge and a new name. Cookie cutter cars, all based on the same jap chassis. Is anything made in america, by americans anymore...............

Members online

No members online now.
Back