old person's car

I dont drive an LS, I drive a Town Car. I am 21 years old, and had a 1990 Town Car as my first car when I was 17. Why should I be old to enjoy a premuim luxury sedan. Whoever says that a Lincoln is an old mans car should watch mob movies, they always have Lincolns or Cadillacs in them. I caught Donnie Brasco on TV, and they had the classic argument. A Lincoln is better than a Cadillac. Fugetaboutit!!

A funny thing I have noticed is that old people dont drive Lincolns and Cadillacs anymore. I see them in Hondas and Nissans, which would make my Nissan Altima an old mans car.

Got mine when I was 22 or something, only had that "its an old persons car" a couple of times until I informed them about it. Most of the time it was people looking me all pissed because I had a nice car and was young, that was about the greatest thing in owning one. Do not really miss the car now though beside the cd changer, sometimes I miss auto but not much. Love my new car much more.

My wife even says it's an old person's car. She has a Maxima. Her biggest complaint is the styling of the rear end, and to an extent I have to agree. The nose of the car looks sharp. They probably could have added a more euro-esque style to the back to make it look better. All things considered it's hands down my favorite car.

I think the Lincoln brand suffers a bit from an image of being The Town Car Company, making cars for old people. The LS is completely different, though, as we all know. Unfortunatlely the lack of advertising and marketing prevented the public from knowing the true advantages and attributes of the LS.

I'm 22 purchased when I was 21.

DSCF0444.jpg

George, that's a great looking LS. Lowering it really makes it look nice, as does the grille. Outstanding!

22 just bought my licoln ls v8 premium sport black, its not an old mans car its more of a sports car with alot of luxury in it and new york insurance sucks balls

I am 28 but have a few older friends that make fun of me because I own a "lincoln". Well I took my boss for a ride, who makes fun of me for being so young and owning a Lincoln. We went around a corner and I punched it with the TC off and sent the car sideways and then passed a mustang (don't know if it was a v6 or v8) and got up to about 100 before he decided I should slow down. Then I let him drive it.........changed his mind about the LS. He said he would never doubt a younger person driving a LS, he said it just isn't suitable for the 40+ crowd!! Nuf Said!!!!!!!!!!

I was laughing my a$$ off when i saw this post. First thing my wife said was
" That's an old mans car " took her for a ride....... Now she wants to know if she can drive it a couple days a week..... :eek:

32. 2003 LS V8

Well I'm increasing the average LS owner age being 48 but my daily driver below should be evidence enough of my actual taste......and it's definitely not for old people cars.....

I'm amazed at how young the LS owner crowd is.......

cnv08086je.jpg

Rodewaryer said:
Well I'm increasing the average LS owner age being 48 but my daily driver below should be evidence enough of my actual taste......and it's definitely not for old people cars.....

I'm amazed at how young the LS owner crowd is.......

cnv08086je.jpg

Cute car. It looks like an exotic blue bug with a couple zits :D

Members online

Back