Old mark fan thinking about a ls for a dd

So from what I've heard I want a clean low miles Burgundy or Black with Black interior. A 06, V8, Auto or a V6, manual. What comes extra on a Sport model ?? Sounds like something I would want ?? PS I would have prefered a White one so, Is it had to find a Black interior for these ?? PS Please let me know if anyone knows of one like this.

with my foot, I get about 16-mpg in town. Over the road I get 26-27, depends on mountains/etc.

The manual was only on 00-02 v6. You might find it hard to locate one that doesn't have a ton of miles on it. I have bought 2 LSs I wanted black interior both times, but I couldn't find the condition/mileage/color combos that I wanted. The sport package includes a different suspension, SST shifting, chrome delete etc. If you get an 06 they are all v8 sport LSE models. They only made 8797 LSs in 2006, so if you find a good one buy it!

you definitely want an 03+ v8 unless you get a great deal on a v6... gas mileage is probably the same. tranny is the same.

the shiny 'lse' waterfall is what really sets the car off in my opinion. they are not expensive. so buying a car that doesnt have it and putting one on is probably not a huge issue.

Still looking for a 06 Sport with Black interior and preferably under 60,000 miles. I May consider a little older if is super nice and a Sport or Ultimate. Please contact me if you know of one. Thanks, Don.

you may consider placing a free ad (wTB LS) in the local Craig_slist...someone may see it and decide they want to sell theirs

Members online

No members online now.
Back