Okay its a club. What about LLSOC

Thanks --- I hope you become an active member and really get something out of Lincoln vs Cadillac

But what about the LVC mafia, what will we have to do? :D

Jus kiddin, im tryin to find myself a new lincoln, i really dont have anything to offer about my present one. just tryin to help change subject.

Don't hate on llsoc it an okay site just that you got to pay to be a part of it .But they got alot of stuff you couldn't get elsewhere & the prices are good since they order large quantities .I ordered some white guages from them .There great the installation directions wheren't great and i had to re-solder one of the wires that broke off but that could have been caused buy shipping .at the end of the day you have 2 choices ...Pay for a membership for LLSOC or enjoy LINCOLN vs CADILlAC for free . So lets all support this site and get the ball rolling .Even if you think a question you want to ask isn't important we all would like to here it .We need new Ideas and questions to get us all thinking. thanx and peace out.

2000 LS6 5SPEED..... :steering :D

There is no competition really - cause its not like your going to a restaurant for dinner and HAVE to choose one restaurant or another. You can be on a dozen sites --

Help us build this one.... Bring your friends, post often. I promise, its gonna be a great place.

ntec said:
.at the end of the day you have 2 choices ...Pay for a membership for LLSOC or enjoy LINCOLN vs CADILlAC for free .
2000 LS6 5SPEED..... :steering :D

Or you can do both. :Beer

MV LS said:
Or you can do both. :Beer

AGREE!! I like viewing and posting here. The one thing I like about here that they don't have at LLSOC is I get to see other Lincolns. I've always liked the Mark VII's. There are some cool ass Mark's on here!

GrayGhost1 said:
AGREE!! I like viewing and posting here. The one thing I like about here that they don't have at LLSOC is I get to see other Lincolns. I've always liked the Mark VII's. There are some cool ass Mark's on here!

Absolutely. I think, the boards can prosper off of each other. There will be LS owners from here that will only learn of LLSOC or Lincolns online cause they came here first, and vice versa. How many of us are only on ONE board? Very few.

Even if we eventually do choose to ask for a membership fee, (that is undecided at this point) it will not be required for access to the site, but will only provide extras above what you see now.

We have alot of plans for this site, including offering products ourselves and having specific vendors with discounts. These are all things in the works. Keep in mind, we have only been around 7 weeks and look at how great all of you have made the place already.

Help us build it up. Yes, when you have a question, ask it! If you do a repair -- talk about how you did it, submit pics with it, so the next guy can learn. Bring friends - get them involved. Tell them about the contests - (more are coming too) The more active members we have, the more we can do and the stronger voice we will all have.

Ok, I'll shut up now... :)

Just discovered this site today.

I've been looking for a decent LS forum that is FREE. I'm glad I found you guys. Will be posting and checking here regularly.

Joeychgo said:
Absolutely. I think, the boards can prosper off of each other. There will be LS owners from here that will only learn of LLSOC or Lincolns online cause they came here first, and vice versa. How many of us are only on ONE board? Very few.

Even if we eventually do choose to ask for a membership fee, (that is undecided at this point) it will not be required for access to the site, but will only provide extras above what you see now.

We have alot of plans for this site, including offering products ourselves and having specific vendors with discounts. These are all things in the works. Keep in mind, we have only been around 7 weeks and look at how great all of you have made the place already.

Help us build it up. Yes, when you have a question, ask it! If you do a repair -- talk about how you did it, submit pics with it, so the next guy can learn. Bring friends - get them involved. Tell them about the contests - (more are coming too) The more active members we have, the more we can do and the stronger voice we will all have.

Ok, I'll shut up now... :)

ls-front.jpg

coolwater said:
I've been looking for a decent LS forum that is FREE. I'm glad I found you guys. Will be posting and checking here regularly.

IN short ----

:W

to

:V

Been a while but I'm back

Hi guys...been a long time since I browsed the forum and I was surprised by the responses to this thread. Everyone obviously has their own opinions and experiences. For those who enjoy LLSOC, good for you. You now have two resources to view information on everything that is LS. For those of you who experienced LLSOC the way I did, thank god there are alternatives. Joey..you've done a bang up job on this site and I commend you on your hard efforts. Now lets move on and talk about whats really important, the Lincoln LS.

Heres a preview of the 2005 LS I found. Comments?
ls2.jpg

If you have nothing good to say...don't say it

I appreciate the 'factual' comments re: LLSOC's bias on membership. Unfortunately, you too have just lowered yourself to the same level as LLSOC. Your viewpoint on LLSOC's merit vs. LvC is just that, your subjective viewpoint.

If you have nothing good to say...then don't say it. Be customer friendly and people will return on merit. I believe you owe everyone an apology. Until that time. Until that time, this user WILL NOT RETURN. I encourage others to voice their individual views as well.

David

LS252 said:
:L

I received a threatening email from Brian Gowing, (President and Demigod of LLSOC) threatening legal action if LLSOC members are solicited to join this forum. I would encourage all LLSOC members to leave that club and join this forum as it is obvious that the threat of legal action is driven by greed. LLSOC is a subscribed club that provides nothing more than "cut and paste" information about the LS and a forum that is inferior to this one. For your LLSOC $35.00, you get the same that is here plus additional BS as they don't answer email questions about membership unless you have already paid them. There are also alot of complaints about club packages not being mailed to members with a few excuses from the president about being busy. Hes not too busy to cash the membership checks though. Beware of LLSOC!!

Anyway, this looks like a great forum, I look forward to hearing from you all about your LS experiences. I hope you all have the same fun in your LS as I do in mine.

Thanks

He was just posting his "individual views" as you said to do in your post, dont set a double standard. I'm sure he just had bad luck with the board, not everyone will agree. I'm sure it's a great board, but remember different strokes for different folks.

Anyways, how fast are those LSes?

Ha, just don't register their name like you did the other.

dsvetcov said:
I appreciate the 'factual' comments re: LLSOC's bias on membership. Unfortunately, you too have just lowered yourself to the same level as LLSOC. Your viewpoint on LLSOC's merit vs. LvC is just that, your subjective viewpoint.

If you have nothing good to say...then don't say it. Be customer friendly and people will return on merit. I believe you owe everyone an apology. Until that time. Until that time, this user WILL NOT RETURN. I encourage others to voice their individual views as well.

David

Wow!! Apology for everyone? What for? Expressing free speech? Theres a small document you should view, its called the constitution. If you want to surpress peoples views..theres a couple of countries left for you called Cuba and North Korea you could live in. As for not returning...your loss and with your attitude, its our gain. Buh Bye David.
ape_waving_hand_sm_wht.gif

LS252 said:
Wow!! Apology for everyone? What for? Expressing free speech? Theres a small document you should view, its called the constitution. If you want to surpress peoples views..theres a couple of countries left for you called Cuba and North Korea you could live in. As for not returning...your loss and with your attitude, its our gain. Buh Bye David.
ape_waving_hand_sm_wht.gif

Damn, talk about burned, and he even throw in the monkey waving.

LS252 -whats the point of all that? As I said earlier in this thread, every board has its good and its not so good, and I would rather we dont use LvC as a place to trash other boards. Why dont you share your experience and knowlege about your LS... I've read some of your posts and you clearly know alot about the LS, Lets talk about the cars!

Last edited:
Joeychgo said:
LS252 -whats the point of all that? As I said earlier in this thread, every board has its good and its not so good, and I would rather we dont use LvC as a place to trash other boards. Why dont you share your experience and knowlege about your LS... I've read some of your posts and you clearly know alot about the LS, Lets talk about the cars!

Subject is offically over. You're right Joey..you had to love the monkey touch though..admit it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkOfDeath said:
Anyways, how fast are those LSes?

Well it depends on the year. They have gotten quicker in acceleration, but lower top end. The later due to lower cutout setpoints.

The 2000 and 2001 were unlimited I believe, though top out at about 142 in stock form.
The 2002 are limited to somewhere around 132 or 135.
The 2004 are limited to 127, I hear.
Say thank you to Firestone and the lawyer-happy public for setting top speeds lower. :(

Now give it the CAI and a Magnaflow or Borla exhaust to let it breath a little better and the numbers will improve (both will on a '00-'01). :steering

MV LS said:
Well it depends on the year. They have gotten quicker in acceleration, but lower top end. The later due to lower cutout setpoints.

The 2000 and 2001 were unlimited I believe, though top out at about 142 in stock form.
The 2002 are limited to somewhere around 132 or 135.
The 2004 are limited to 127, I hear.
Say thank you to Firestone and the lawyer-happy public for setting top speeds lower. :(

Now give it the CAI and a Magnaflow or Borla exhaust to let it breath a little better and the numbers will improve (both will on a '00-'01). :steering

Correction on the 2000, it's electronically limited to 135. I don't know of any after market chip that raises top-speed.

LS252 said:
Correction on the 2000, it's electronically limited to 135. I don't know of any after market chip that raises top-speed.

Sorry...seems like I remember hearing that the sport model does not have the limiter. The base model, I think, does.

MV LS said:
Sorry...seems like I remember hearing that the sport model does not have the limiter. The base model, I think, does.

Really? Then watch cops in the future..if you see them chasing a 2000 LS V8 Sport in Virginia..its me testing your limiter theory out!

Thanks for the input

Has anyone been able to crack the LS pcm yet? I hope so, from what it seems like the 3.9 litre is here to stay and i will always need a little more.

by the way i love the monkey. nice.

Members online

No members online now.
Back