OK so Math is not my strong point

torquemonkey said:
Should have read; Log of X^2= -2.548315688

Which could also read as; logx(A)=2

I can't find the graph to post...yet.

Great thanks allot. Now would this be considered algebra? cuz it never or i never went that deep in to it other than what was needed to get though :D

JoeyGood said:
Great thanks allot. Now would this be considered algebra? cuz it never or i never went that deep in to it other than what was needed to get though :D

Nope its an algorithm question. They are basicaly the same thing as exponents. Higher Math, I had to break out the ol' TI-82, the thing is about ancient! :cool:

Note: Math was never my best subject, should someone else be able to show the graph and table, it would help out alot.

torquemonkey said:
Oops; now that I'm awake...its a logarithm not an algorithm

LOL.... Math is not like riding a bike... I use to be great at it but then... I haven't used advanced mathmatics in so long. I kind of miss it.

My kids would get mad at me when I'd try to help then with their HS math. I'd spend time re-teaching myself but they didn't want to wait.

It sure was fun when I used to use it...

I always had to use logs and natural logs in calculus. I used to be good at math but haven't used it in a couple years and pretty much can't remember squat.

Members online

No members online now.
Back