OK, Heres the deal............................

bufordtpisser

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete 1994 Mark VIII that I am parting out. The Engine, Trans, Grill, and Rear are spoken for. The car is red with a pristine tan interior. I am allowing my nephew to tear it down and sell the parts to replace a bicycle that was stolen. The air compressor works, front bags are OK, rears leak. All lights are there, it was driven to my house, and if the rear frame/unibody wasn't bent, it would be going back on the road. Let me know what you need, and my nephew will pull the parts and get them shipped.

When you say the tan interior, is that the peanut butter color? Because If not, I will be interested in some parts.

Have it...............

expensive cars to fix said:
i would be interested in the front air bags if they dont leak... how much to ship them to niagara falls ontario canada let me know

The front ones hold air. Make offer and pay shipping.

Is their an interior color code that I can check.......

Iwantmymarkback said:
When you say the tan interior, is that the peanut butter color? Because If not, I will be interested in some parts.

I personally do not believe that it looks like peanut butter, but let me take a closer look.

If it is a 1994, the only "tan" interior was called "saddle" which people refer to as Peanut Butter. The only other Gen I "tan" interior was the rare and '93 eclusive "moca"

Sent you a PM about some parts. Thanks.

Thomas

Clear out your inbox.....................

Thomas A said:
If it is a 1994, the only "tan" interior was called "saddle" which people refer to as Peanut Butter. The only other Gen I "tan" interior was the rare and '93 eclusive "moca"

Sent you a PM about some parts. Thanks.

Thomas

You have exceeded your quota and can't receive PM's

Members online

No members online now.
Back