Oil Change time... Selection?

I used to live not to far from Ann Arbor... I think I saw you on the news.

Isn't this you Mr. "Loud" ?

661_web_gay10_rollerblade.jpg

Isn't this you Mr. "Loud" ?
not quite, i only go out for hash bash.

you seem to be awful close to have taken that picture for your desktop background, where you also in that parade or where you still so deep in the closet hiding that you where finding Christmas presents?

i mean really, who else uses statements like "butt hurt" other than people who know what its like for their butts to really hurt.

OIl

I really recomend useing schaffers oil. look it up on the internet n try to find a dealer in ur area. then tell them u want a demitration. tell them u use reotella. theyll show u the diff between it all. shaffers out does eveything out there with it molly plateing. it is deffently work looking into

Sf-4 will now be Sf-5

Oil grades will be upgraded toward the end of this year.API specs. go from SP-4 to SP-5. PRICE TO INCREASE 10 TO 30%. This is a green movement so as to not need a service every 10K. I hate keeping old fluid in my car.

I use Mobil 1 synth extended formula 5W20 which is good for 15k miles along with a NAPA gold filter which I change every 7500 miles. Good Luck!

i bet it is hard for you to be able to read and try to post with those balls in your face, maybe if you took the dick out of your mouth while on the computer you may not come off as one of internet tough guys that is fishing to see if there are other idiots out there to validate his own bad ideals

that may be sig worthy, just a little too long

Last edited:
Back to the original topic, I ran this oil for 5500 miles and pulled a sample from the drain valve I have installed. It was Mobil 1 0W-20 run with a Motorcraft filter. Most of my driving is highway driving just cruising 70-90mph for hours. The results look really good.

sample.jpg

I've been running 5/20 mobile one sence about the 4k mark and im up past 260k now with no ticks dings or knocks lol and shes not drivin gently by a long shot

I've been running 5/20 mobile one sence about the 4k mark and im up past 260k now with no ticks dings or knocks lol and shes not drivin gently by a long shot

Stock tensioners on that bad mutha?

Good to hear! at 163k my motor seems to run like new. (tensioner just replaced)

I am an Amsoil dealer and their oil is very good quality in a 6-month or 7,500 mile formula (XL). The just released a new product called OE to mach the car manufacturers drain recommendations.

This is my opinion: Clean your engine with flush to remove all the gunk from years of burnt oil deposits. I run a pint of Marvels oil in my car for at least 1,000 miles before I drain the oil and it cleans the piston rings and dissolves some of the deposits left by the oil.

After 800 miles, the 5w20 oil starts to shear back into a lower film strength, this is typical of any multi-grade oil and causes undue wear (Honda's are bad for noisy pistons from that). I see no harm in running 5w30 engine oil or an additive such as Lucas or STP to add to the oil cushion between parts, it also adds to the anti-wear properties of regular oil. When I run regular oil, I add 1/2 bottle of STP to help the oil to cling to the bearings during start-up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back