Oh that poor LS

n8bachelor

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is so wrong!

3aa2_1.jpg

3aa2_1.jpg

Some LS' came from the factory like that, I've seen a few.

none come from the factory like that it was a dealer add-on.

Dealer option done in FL show up every so often, I don’t care for carriage tops but they appear to be quality workmanship.

That color isn't bad actually. Yeah, dealer add-on, my mistake.

I've seen one or two like that around here. Both were light colored cars which made it stand out more. This one looks a lot better than the two I've seen.

For the same reason some put a huge air foil on the trunk or roof of a daily driver or 22” wheels, just different sense of style and taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
theres one here...i'm gonna try and park next to it and get a pic...its like maroon and a tan top or something god aweful like that...

That top just does not belong on an LS, it's ok for a Town Car. There is a MKZ in my town that has one of those carriage tops on it. Yuck!

I guess you have to wear matching white belts and shoes and line up at the early bird specials to appreciate it.

That car probably has hail damage it is a common thing to put the rag top on them because you can't fix the dents in the roof very easily. It is a quick fix

Where I get my Lincoln serviced at Del-Ray Lincoln Mercury in Florida (a lot of old rich old people around me) The dealership is fulled with all the new lincolns, Town car, mkz with dealer installed carriage tops. The old folks love them that is all they buy it seems.

It's everything wrong with old people these days. I think we just need a dealer option for carriage tops on Hoverounds and the whole problem will be solved.

Members online

Back