Official Shawnee Easter meet!!! Sorry VIP only.

1bad4.6l

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This was at my mom's house today. I had to put a new battery in the red one to make it run. But LOOK OUT it runs like hell! Then I got it to Die and swapped out the ignition modules and it was still dead...... Yes!!!!!!!!!!! All it needs is a crankshaft position sensor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah!:D:D:D After this here comes the 4:30's.

PICT0260.jpg

PICT0262.jpg

PICT0263.jpg

PICT0269.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

3 Marks with their hoods open and the jumper cables out. Sounds like a hell of a meet :p

Gotta love that super fancy hood spring assembly you got there. Looks hand made. Where can I get one of them?

Gotta love that super fancy hood spring assembly you got there. Looks hand made. Where can I get one of them?

You know that's funny because I just found a bunch of these in the rafters of my garage that had to have been there at least 25 years and couldn't quite figure out what they were. Good to know I have something special on my hands as I was just going to throw them all out. The previous owner must have been a master hood spring assembler as he had tons of them stashed in all different sizes. As old as they are they're probably antiques and are worth a fortune! I'm going to wait until the next antique road show and go have them appraised! :D

You know that's funny because I just found a bunch of these in the rafters of my garage that had to have been there at least 25 years and couldn't quite figure out what they were. Good to know I have something special on my hands as I was just going to throw them all out. The previous owner must have been a master hood spring assembler as he had tons of them stashed in all different sizes. As old as they are they're probably antiques and are worth a fortune! I'm going to wait until the next antique road show and go have them appraised! :D

You need to go to a flea market and pick up and old wood burning set and scratch a couple of Lincoln stars on those things and then you'll really have something!

Thank you for all the positive comments guys:D:D. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on something like that. I used to have a cutdown pool cue to prop it. I can't find it now though.

And I bought the Black 93 that way and always figured since it had every option available it was stock. Is it not?
Thanks for all the positive reinforcement. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D[ I'm just JOSH'IN y'all]

Thank you for all the positive comments guys:D:D. I just can't bring myself to spend the money on something like that. I used to have a cutdown pool cue to prop it. I can't find it now though.

And I bought the Black 93 that way and always figured since it had every option available it was stock. Is it not?
Thanks for all the positive reinforcement. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D[ I'm just JOSH'IN y'all]

I am of the opinion that those chrome fender pieces were all added by dealerships, but I could well be mistaken. I know that the ones on my donor car were just screwed on and once you have them off they are obviously not factory.

Here you go. Used, but barely. Still very strong. See you on Saturday!

P4067142.jpg

If you have a 2nd set of gas struts for a gen1 I'll buy em, I have some brand new ones for a gen2, but the gen1 hood is too heavy for em....so I lock em with vise-grips

If you have a 2nd set of gas struts for a gen1 I'll buy em, I have some brand new ones for a gen2, but the gen1 hood is too heavy for em....so I lock em with vise-grips

Sapper, I just pulled those off my donor car. It doesn't need them so off they went. If I had a second pair I would just send them to you. :( Sorry about that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back