Official LS Picture Thread

You don't know the reason you painted your wheels black and calipers yellow? You know what it is, everything you do, you do it big. :)

The wheels I painted black because the stock color was an ugly color. The yellow calipers I was going for a different look than red or blue. I will paint them black or gray.

Haha, I was just referencing the ever popular song Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. Of course every time I see the color combination I think of it.

I like the yellow calipers. If i keep my ls they are getting repainted in yellow, green, purple, or some other color. Im a little bored with the current color. Need a 'pop' color wise on my car

Haha, I was just referencing the ever popular song Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. Of course every time I see the color combination I think of it.

Lol. You know what now that I think of it you were referring to the song. I dont listen to much rap so that is why I was confused.

Dnyce what car do you plan on getting if you sell your LS?

sorry for the crappier than usual pics, only had my baby sis' little pink camera available. Says 14.1 megapixels tho, guess i don't know how to use it lol

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

This is why I would love to own a white gen2 LSE car is sexy man!!

Exclaim UHPs on that thang?

Should Plasti-Dip the lower grille, IMO.

sad to say two finder benders last month... light flexes on both the front a rear covers :(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

LOL.. .the first one i backed my truck into the front of the LS ... two days later, backed into a aluminium wall at work....

5 years of ownership and no problems, then two in the same week...:cool:

no real damage done on either (just some flaked paint). My neighbor works in the bodyshop at one of the Ford dealers.. He put me on the list for side jobs (should be in a month or so)

I was hoping to have it done for this weekend, but the guy didn't have time...

BUT... when he paints, he's going to redo surrounds, all the lower valances, and the bumpers (very excited)

SO, back to your original ?, While most of you are having fun in the STL sun, I'll sit here and sulk in my jealousy...i'll snap a few shots how she sits now

parts are staking up though... new coils, plugs, VCG sitting. some interior fun in the mail, and about to order the $600 front end kit off EBAY... :cool::cool::cool:

i know i just need the knuckle/ball joints... but for the price of just those, you can get the upper arms (w/ball joints), and stabilizer links..(also includes toe links, but mine are new)... seems like the most logical think to do... not sure on the quality though

Lookin good atrom. Color matchin the chrome? That grille is sexy

Thanks man. The grille is actually just temp for now. I will be replacing it with a real cdc mesh grille sooner than later.

Your car is looking fresh like always.How many kelvins are those eyes?

I like 'em. I would much rather have them in 5000k over the 6000. Just wish I could find some :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back