Off Topic...diet Coke Drinkers Read

Kelleyo said:
Urban legends

Regardless I now buy The new Diet Coke made with Splenda.

"Scientific" studies can be made to find whatever they want. I mean, you can probably find a study that says drinking small amounts of motor oil is good for you. And if you can't find one, you can pay a scientist to find that out for you somehow.

Most studies showing how all these artificial sweeteners are "safe" are paid for by the soda industry. What do you think they're going to come back with?

I've got it on record, multiple people's testimonies, that they had drank diet soda for years, then stopped, and all of a sudden felt much better, slept better, LOST weight, and in general was just better overall.

In my opinion, no artificial sweetener is good for you. Nor is large amounts of real sugar. Same with caffeine, margarine, McDonald's french fries (seen the movie? I haven't, but heard horror stories from thsoe who have), etc... I mean, drop a glob of butter on an ant hill and watch them go nuts. Then drop a glob of margarine, they don't go near the stuff. There's a reason for that.

Also, the urban legend link you posted debunks the theories that aspartame would cause cancer, brain tumors, and/or multiple sclerosis, none of which is claimed in the original article :)

all i drink is diet cock but somtimes if i have to ill get the gineric diet Pepsie

Diet Cock???

This dude drinks diet cock!! :GotPics: It must be a slender thing. I prefer an all fatty diet :ban :joke See Ya, Kevin

bigdog1279 said:
all i drink is diet cock but somtimes if i have to ill get the gineric diet Pepsie

bigdog1279 said:

im wondering if he sometimes has to get diet pepie, maybe the S in there was a typo

Members online

No members online now.
Back