(Off Topic) Current Dream Car

Stopsign002

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thought this might be a fun thread. And I'm not posting in general because I want to hear what the people I normally post with have to say :)

Mine currently? Ferrari Berlinetta F12. I am absolutely in love with this car. I also love the 'aero bridges'. I think its a creative idea for added down force that looks sexy as hell

ferrari-f12-berlinetta-video-0.jpg

Needs fender vents, no ?

I Like old school muscle myself before my LS all I ever owned was old school vehicles some hot rods and some real pieces of chit!

GT 500

eleanor-mustang-gt500.jpg

I'm a simple guy, I would be happy with one of these

Ford Raptor

raptor.jpg

I'm a simple guy, I would be happy with one of these

Ford Raptor

Im not a fan of trucks but I would own one of those for sure, I saw one at the ford dealer where my car got serviced and yea pics don't do that thing justice!

Im not a fan of trucks but I would own one of those for sure, I saw one at the ford dealer where my car got serviced and yea pics don't do that thing justice!

Definitely. I would love to have one of those for off roading. It would be amazing. They have a full foot of suspension travel and are now considered the fastest production vehicle over desert style terrain. The government bought a bunch of them for border patrol lol

Not necessarily my personal dream car but I have a vision of restoring a '57 Chevy Bel-Air for my dad and putting a license plate labeled "DADS 57" or the like on it. That was his favorite classic car and it would mean a lot and show a lot if I can ever get working on that. I think my brothers would be all for it to. Can't really do much now as a college student but the "dream" is still there.

Personal dream car I can't speculate at the moment but I've always wanted a Ford Lightning. Now if they bring that truck back I may be selling the LS. Probably not though haha.

For me, just anything brand new that Peter just Bilt !!!

header-new.jpg

Not necessarily my personal dream car but I have a vision of restoring a '57 Chevy Bel-Air for my dad and putting a license plate labeled "DADS 57" or the like on it. That was his favorite classic car and it would mean a lot and show a lot if I can ever get working on that. I think my brothers would be all for it to. Can't really do much now as a college student but the "dream" is still there.

Personal dream car I can't speculate at the moment.

That would be really cool man. I would love to do something like that for my father but hes not a big car guy, plus Im a poor college student also so yeah lol

That would be really cool man. I would love to do something like that for my father but hes not a big car guy, plus Im a poor college student also so yeah lol

It would make him proud and I've had this vision since middle school. Soon. Additionally, the classic car scene is overlooked by us young pups.

Personal dream car I can't speculate at the moment but I've always wanted a Ford Lightning. Now if they bring that truck back I may be selling the LS. Probably not though haha.

Cool. Would love to do something like this as well. For selfish reasons tho haha...would love to do a 30's Lincoln Zephyr myself
1939 Lincoln Zephyr: Under the Hood - YouTube

You should watch Fast n Loud and Texas car wars on Discovery.

I Like old school muscle myself before my LS all I ever owned was old school vehicles some hot rods and some real pieces of chit!

GT 500

Those older gt 500's are so SEXY. I actually did work on the guys house that owns the one they used in gone in 60 seconds. He had that parked besides his audi r8.

Oh yeaa, haven't put much thought into a dream car but I wouldn't mind a ford gt
ford-gt-gets-matte-black-treatment-and-heffner-sc-tt-kit_3.jpg

I actually was able to ride in a Ford GT it's def a super car! A friend of mine rented one a while back car is amazing and crazy loud I swear i could here him from miles away!

GT (not pony)

Vantage V12 (the new Vanquish is supposed to be a beast)

GT 500 (2013)

Eleanor

Ariel Atom

in that order.

Nice, but there's only one Ferrari I'd ever want.

Ferrari365GTS4Daytona_1969.jpg

I'd love to lay my hands on one of these. There's a guy that has one in my town, saw it at my favorite liquor store one day. Picture the midget engine yanked out and replaced with a Chevy LSx engine.

Volvo_P1800_1962.jpg

Right now I'm trying to find one of these. If I do, it'll likely replace my LS after a little restoration work.
97sport01.jpg

This is what I'd want as a sports car.
2002Corvette.jpg

If I wanted to drive American muscle, I'd drive this one. Numbers matching 1970 Chevelle with a 396 big block. The car was found in a garage in Arizona, and has never been wrecked. It's 90 percent restored, just needs paint, a brake valve and a new AC condenser. Everything else is done already. If anyone is interested, the asking price the way it sits is $30,000.00.

chevelle1.jpg

chevelle4.jpg

chevelle5.jpg

GT (not pony)

Vantage V12 (the new Vanquish is supposed to be a beast)

GT 500 (2013)

Eleanor

Ariel Atom

in that order.

Was going to say an ariel atom as well. Would love one to tear apart the streets on the weekend

Audi R8 :invasion:

That used to be on the list, until I sat in one. I wish the f&&king car manufaturers would stop putting wide, tall center consoles in everything, and would start designing their cars to accommodate the taller man. Not all tall people want to drive full size SUVs.

That used to be on the list, until I sat in one. I wish the f&&king car manufaturers would stop putting wide, tall center consoles in everything, and would start designing their cars to accommodate the taller man. Not all tall people want to drive full size SUVs.

I'm not super tall (5'9"), but I have REALLY broad shoulders. Like, I take up entire door frames kinda broad (too bad I wasn't taller, could have owned in football :p). Some of these sports car seats that are meant to cradle you just dont work for me. As much as I would love the Berlinetta f12, I'm not sure I would fit in the seat correctly lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back