off topic... cadillac xlr

ATX-LS6

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
i want an xlr for my next car... i think a white one with a black top looks sick.

caddyblacktop.JPG

i agree.... not a big fan of convertibles.. if i got the car i dont think id ever drop the top.

it's just a 90k corvette...you could get a ZR1 for around that price......plus consumer guide gave it some bad reviews...you are better off with a Merc SL or SLR

ive seen 04-05s for like 22k-28k range. a few months back there was an 04 xenon blue 33k miles for $22k in houston. havent seen too many good deals like that lately though.

damn then they really hit rock bottum...cause MSRP is HUGE! in Jaguar range

I'd pass on anything GM at the moment....

If Ford/Lincoln had anything worth a damn right now that would be great!

I saw one of these the other day on the road and it looked mean. I liked it, don't let these guys talk you out of it if you like it. I saw that guy get talked out of buying his Genesis and switched to an A4.....kinda sad.

Yeah the one I saw was a dark dark blue. Do these come with a hard top or are they all convertibles?

if u get this car get the hardtop ...is that hardtop i can ttell??

edit :wow ima idiot lol post right above me ...haha...my b

I'd rather have a fast sedan or coupe so you can bring more friend for more bragging rights......

if u get this car get the hardtop ...is that hardtop i can ttell??

edit :wow ima idiot lol post right above me ...haha...my b

English- retractable hard top... powered - 30 seconds to stow

CADILLACXLRROOF02-vi.jpg

Weird bad airbrush job on the top photo in this link...

Dude you are on the money, This is the only other POS american car I would ever consider buying. The car is very hot. I almost traded mine in for a silver hard top...
Wife gave me a hard time cause we have two small kids so now I am looking at a Lexus RX 400H At least its not american...

Nice choice.. it reminds me of the older Cadillac Allante and very desirable car ever after all these years
90_allante_03.jpg

There is guy who comes to my work that has one, it just looks bad in person to me. Now if I got one at a right price it would be fun to toy around with but I want a vette more and am currently in the process of seeing whats out there, want used but low miles and such.

tons of vettes out there, this car is rare like the popes :q:q:q:qe, it is hot and classy and I believe is basically a vette in a tuxedo. (I could be wrong about this)

I also love the hard top convertible option

Anyone else with a different opinion is just wrong...now that i have spoken we can end this thread..

rare? yea kinda, but I see them often where I am at. And I love seeing vettes all the time like I do, just means the perfect one is out there for me to find.

ive seen 04-05s for like 22k-28k range. a few months back there was an 04 xenon blue 33k miles for $22k in houston. havent seen too many good deals like that lately though.

Haha I think I was browsing local(ish) car listings around then and saw the same one for sale in Houston. Unless it was some other blue XLR in the low $20s. It looked HOT :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back